Chapter Ten

"Thank you guys so much for doing this." I said as Justin and Brent sat my couch down in the spot I had told them to put it.

"No problem." Brent said bending over the couch breathing heavily. "Man, I am so out of shape."

"Bro, breathe." Justin said laughing slightly at Brent.

"How are you not dying?" Brent asked sitting down on the couch.

Justin shrugged. "I've lifted a lot heavier, plus I work out with Riley every other day."

"Take me with you once in awhile." Brent said looking around the now furnished living room. "Looks nice by the way, the room. I like the furniture."

I smiled looking around the room. The couch and chairs were all black with white pillows, I had a 60 inch flat screen TV sitting on a black entertainment center where I had put all my movies, records and albums. My dad loved art like me so I grabbed a few pieces I liked and put them up to add color and added some of my work as well. All in all the room looked great. We had managed to get all the furniture brought up and situated in one day.

"Thanks." I said admiring one piece I had put up. It was the painting of the old man with the guitar Caleb and I had painted for our project back in March. I hung it up next to the TV in full view because it was one of if not my favorite piece on my wall.

"So do you have anything else you need brought here?" Justin asked bringing me back to reality.

"No, I believe that's it. Thank you guys so much, I owe you."

"Nah." Justin said waving his hand. "You don't owe us."

"Yeah, don't worry about it. If you need help lifting heavy stuff ya muscly boys will help out." Brent said flexing his arms.

"You were out of breathe after bringing up a dining room chair." Justin said amused.

Brent fake pouted. "Hey! That was a metal dining room chair." He countered back.

"Yeah and I carried up 2." Justin argued.

"I could carry up 2 if I really wanted to." Brent said getting noticeably irritated.

"Then why didn't you." Justin said, a smug smirk spread across his face.

"Guys." I said blankly gaining their attention. "No one cares how many chairs you can bring up."

They both looked at me with blank expressions. Boys can be such idiots sometimes.

Brent placed his hand over his heart and looked at me with fake hurt on his face, "Damn babe, I thought you cared about me."

"I care about you, just not how many chairs you can carry." I said shrugging.

"Awwwwwwww! You care about me?" He said running up to me, engulfing me in a bear hug. I scoffed out a laugh as I hugged him back. Justin quickly joined in, both of them practically squeezing the life out of me. Suddenly Justin's phone started ringing loudly, We are the champions by Queen could be heard throughout the room.

"Bro, you've got to change that ringtone." Brent said as he pulled away from me slightly.

"Hey, what can I say? I'm a champion." Justin said winking at Brent and answering his phone.

"Hey babe." I heard him say as he walked away.

Brent scoffed. "Relationships." He said as he rolled his eyes.

"They suck." I said as I plopped down on my love seat.

"You got that right. My last girlfriend fucked my best mate at the time in my mums bed." He said as he crunched his face in disgust.