Three

I walked towards the open window, involuntarily inhaling the freshness of the clear but windy evening.
I like watching the sky.

O Allah, strengthen myself for dunya and afterlife. Ameen.

A stomping feet sound started to appear near me.
"Do you always like to daydream?", a husky voice gloom.

I walked a step back. "Oh Mr. Lateef, I didn't see you there",
"What's with Mr. Lateef all of a sudden?",
"It'd be hard for me to actually called my lecturer by name. It's not nice",
"Then again, were you reminiscing something?", he put both of his hands against the open window.
"I'm always like this. Thinking about life for a second just to get away problems a bit", I turned to the sky.
"Why?",
"There's a moment in life where you would feel everything you decide was a mistake because you failed at it but sometimes you just didn't think it was",

"Why?", "There's a moment in life where you would feel everything you decide was a mistake because you failed at it but sometimes you just didn't think it was",

"Do you want to hear a story?",
I gulped. "Okay, go on"
"There's one time where Allah S.W.T had asked for the angel's presence. He
had pointed to the angels to send a test for His creations. He said, 'send this to him/ her for as I have missed them',. Nothing is this life is easy, but it's not that hard to solve it",

I was yet again surprised. I froze. I had nothing to say.

"Are you a part timer preacher in Texas perhaps?", I gave him a laugh.
"No. I liked the story. It gives me strength every now and then",
"That is very intelligent. Of course you are a lecturer, I could not deny", I lifted my shoulders saying it's true.
"You are never giving up, do you?", he chuckled.
"I'd be taking my leave then.", I gave a bow.
"Alright", he turned to the side and walked towards the door. His hands were in his pockets walking diligently smart.

We ended our class at 4 o'clock. Exhausted to go on for another, we both walked towards the nearest mosque to pray for Asr.

"Did you bring your prayer clothes?", Zulaikha turned to the back facing me.
"Of course. They're in my bag",
"I'll be borrowing from you", smiling geek-ily thinking that I would be willing to let her borrow. Never.
"I'm gonna take my wudhu' and we can take turns",
I didn't hear her. May the best woman win. Or so I thought.

I spun the pipe and letting the cool water flow on my hands. Refreshing as it is.

I walked towards the praying carpet and stared at Zulaikha to the side. Our eyes were both narrowed as to who would take the praying clothes. Even if it's mine.

I took a swift run and sped towards the praying clothes. Zulaikha was trying to catch up until she braised one leg to let me fall down sliding. The carpet gave a hot friction and so was my rage towards her.

I grabbed one cloth and wore it upon my legs. The next thing was, the other cloth was gone.

"You promised!", she gave a quiet angry voice.
"You know I hate sharing", I said.

She decided to pull down the cloth from me as I slide down recklessly. I'll be living in the hospital if this were to continue.
I stood up and lay on her body. Making myself heavy.
"Get off me", she yelled. Quietly that is.
"World War lll would not start if you did not forget to bring it",
"Why do you think you're that famous to make a little sweet promise turned to a catastrophe", she pulled my hair.

I laughed. She laughed. We both ended our day laughing to our hearts content.

We both prayed for Asr and headed to our dorms.