Epilogue

Fishlegs P.O.V

There was a council meeting going on in the hall, they were all disussing what had happened with the Night Furys. It was something I had never seen before and not for the first, or last time it stunned me how much we still didn't know about dragons.

I had been sitting in the Great Hall listening to the Chief discussing Night Furys and had got bored. I looked around for Willow but she was now where to be seen. So I walked outside and went over to Meatlug, Hookfang, Barf, Belch and Spike. Felix was absent and so were the Night Furys. I knew Hiccup had asked them to stay at home, the once admired breed was now feared by the vilagers. I climbed on to Meatlug. 

"Come on girl, let's go find Willow." 

It took us just under a minute to reach Snotlout's house, were Willow was still staying. Snotlout and his mother and father were all at the meeting so the house would be empty except for Willow, if she was there that is.

I walked up to the house telling Meatlug to stay. 

"Willow?" I said loudly knocking on the door loudly, it opened after a few seconds

"Fishlegs." Willow said sounding surprised. She gestured me inside and I walked through the door, I heared a confused growl behind me. 

"Stay there girl." I said. 

"Oh she can come in" Willow said. 

Meatlug trudged in after me. I walked upsatirs, Meatlug struggled to follow me but the stairs were wide and she managed.

"Come sit down" I said sitting down on her bed. Willow walked over and sat down next to me, I put an arm around her waist. 

Meatlug growled and Willow laughed before looking at me quickly a stricken look on her face. 

"What so funny?" I asked. 

"You didn't hear her?" she asked worried. 

"What are you talking about?" I said confused. 

"Nothing." She said quietly resting her head on my shoulder. 

Felix pocked his head in through the window opposite us. He growled at Willow. 

"You really can't hear them?" She asked biting her lip.

"Hear what?" I asked.

"The dragons"

"Yeah, I hear them growl. Don't you?"

"Well....."

(I had trouble putting a yt video in so look up Apolagize by One Republic skip 40 seconds into it if you want background music.)

Astrid's P.O.V

I stood outside the hall looking at the full moon above Berk. I heard the Great Hall door open behind me. 

"Astrid?" A voice said softly. 

I stiffened as Hiccup came and stood next to me.

"Will you forgive me." 

I stayed silent. 

"Astrid please." 

"You no what I don't get." 

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Hiccup look at me.

"Wenever we finally come clean something gets in the way. Heather, dragons, you dying, Gwyneth." I spat the last word. 

"There can be together Astrid if you just trust me..." 

"Trust you?" I whispered a tear leaking from the corner of my eye. "How can you think that I can trust you again after this?" 

"It wasn't my fault." 

"That doesn't change anything." 

"Why not?" Hiccup said sounding upset.

"Look Hiccup, maybe there is no happy ending for us." I said walking down the steps. I walked over to Stormfly and climbed up into the saddle.

"Astrid..." I heard Hiccup say one last time before Stormfly lept into the air taking me away....away from the arguing in the Great Hall... away from my friends....away from Hiccup.

                                                                 The End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg I am crying right now....It's over.

Thankyou so much to everyone who read this story, voted and commented I love you guys. 

Special thanks to TallestSilver for being really surportive throughout the book. 

I promised myself I wouldn't cry while writing that last Hiccstrid scene but well i'm not very good at keeping promises like that. 😭😭😭

Well I'm signing out now. 😢😩

Farewell and Thank you sooooo much. 

Lots of Love

ToothlessLover777