SAMI

We all meet up in the music room after school. It was finally a Friday and I guess were all going to Kai's house. I'm expecting a mansion since his parents were famous.
"Sami, you need a ride?" Kai asks.
"I see your mom picks you up." Justin says.
"Yeah I told her I'll be at a friends house today. She was ecstatic about it." I say.
"My brother is picking us all up." Kai says. He checks his phone. "Well he's here." We all head out. Marisol walks beside me and smiles. I smile back. A big Range Rover was parked outside the school. The windows roll down.
"LIL BRO and FRIENDS." Someone's head pops out the window. It was probably Kai's brother.
"Ok Macaulay." Kai says. He opens the door and we all pile in. I take a look at Kai's brother. They both look the same except his brother is older and he has a suit and tie on.
We close the doors and we drive off. "I sense someone new here." Kai's brother says. Kai looks at me.
"Yeah her name is Sami." Kai says.
"Mac, shes our singer. She's awesome." Justin says.
"You bet." Jason says. Marisol giggles.
"Well hello Sami." Kai's brother says looking at the reflect mirror. "I'm Macaulay but everyone calls me Mac."
"Hello." I reply.
"Mac, Are you going back to Los Angeles?" Kai asks.
"I just came back. I did not like it actually. The business is going to be stationed in New York now." Mac says.
Kai looks at him. "You're moving to New York?" It was the first time I saw Kai surprised. Mac nods.
"Mac is a CEO of a new company he started." Marisol whispers to me. I nod. Woah. Kai's family must be really rich.
"Take pics!" Jason says.
"Will do man." Mac says back. We reach a part of town where the houses began to separate. We reach a gate. Mac gets out of the car to open it and we drive up. When I see Kai's house my jaw drops. Its HUGE. Mac drops us at the front of the house and we get out. I look up and around.
"Woah." I say.
"That's everyone's reaction when they first see it." Justin says laughing. Kai asks us to follow him inside. Inside the front door is a huge marble room with a chandelier and a sculpture in the middle of the room. Two spiral staircases on each side. We continue walking straight and Kai opens another big double doors and we enter a kitchen setting. The dining room was huge and the kitchen too and one wall is just glass showing the backyard and a huge pool. Kai opens the glass door on that wall and we walk into the backyard.
"Good. My sister and her friends aren't here yet." Kai says. We walk around the pool into the forest behind the house. There was a path we followed until we reach this little cottage.
"My favorite place in the world." Justin says.
"Kai has his own music studio so we can use it for our band." Jason explains.
"Woah." I say. We walk in and there was a hallway with four doors, two on each wall.
"The two on the right is the Kitchen and movie theater room. And the two on the left is the soundproof room and main studio room." Kai explains. We walk through the door where the studio room is. There was a desk with five computers and a lot of buttons. Must be for editing. One wall was just glass looking into the next room, the soundproof room which had a mic and some instruments. The studio room had a couch and a coffee table too. Justin and Jason plop on the couch and Marisol grabs a chair. I look around in shock. Everything here is professional gear.
"You use these?" I ask. What a dumb question.
"Yes! I play with sounds all the time here. I'm glad we can get good use of this now." Kai says. He sits on the chair in front of the desk with the five computers.  "I do the Digital Music stuff here."
I grab a chair and sit next to Marisol.