KAI

I sit on the big rolls chair i have in the room in front of my sound set.
"Lemme show you guys what I'm working on." I put on my big headsets and turn up the sound. I log in and open up my recents file. I opened the small table drawer and my small keyboard appeared. I show them this sick trap beat I came up with. I incorporated the flute. After i was done they were all so surprised.
"Kai. That was something new." Jason says.
"Woah." Sami says.
"I was trying some new sounds. The instruments I have here are all electronic like electronic drums, guitar, and even an electronic violin. And of course the grand piano is in the movie theater room. Also I have a keyboard. All of those instruments can produce its normal sounds or I can alter it and make any tune. Have you guys listened to trap music?" I say.
They all nod. "Its popular isn't it?" Marisol says. I nod.
"You're amazing Kai. What you did was trap for sure." Sami says. I smile.
"Are you more comfortable now that you heard all four of us?" I ask. She nods.
"Lets check out the instruments then." Jason says.
"IVE BEEN INCHING TO TRY SOMETHING OUT." Justin says. He's excited again. We all laugh. I open up the side door into the second room, the soundproof room and show them the electric guitar, keyboard and electric drum set.
Marisol and I were outside listening through headphones and Justin, Jason and Sami tried the instruments. It took Jason a while to learn how to change the drum sound on each type of drum and I just watched him try some cool stuff. We all watched. Sami tried out "Viva La Vida" on this electric guitar. Justin played some Mozart on the piano.
"This is amazing." Jason says. "We can start doing a cover tomorrow then."
"Yes. And we can record and I can edit it. Oh and perform somewhere." I say. It was getting dark outside.
"I think we should go then. Tomorrow we will meet up here." Jason says.
We all head out. "My mom came to pick us up." Marisol says. Jason looks at her.
"Ms. Laveri, my fave person ever." Jason says laughing.
"Stop it." Marisol laughs. Sami looks down.
"We should give Sami a ride too." Justin says.
"Of course. Sami you are always welcome. My mom wants to meet all my friends." Marisol says. Sami smiles. I wave goodbye to all of them at the front door.