JASON

"I want to be your band's manager." Marisol tells me. "I'm interested in management remember. I told you we want to persue that in my life, Jason."
"That's true. This is perfect. Of course." I grab both of her hands. "Let me tell the others when we meet up for some lunch and ice cream."
It was Saturday. Mari and I hung out. Last night, Justin created a group chat with all of us. Sami included. We all decide to meet up today at noon for ice cream and lunch to discuss our first cover song details and our band name. Mari and I decided to hang out earlier and then meet up with them at Ruckus Bar& Grill. Ruckus was in the towns Shopping complex. Mari and I just hung near the big fountain in the center of it.
"Its almost noon. Lets go to Ruckus." She says getting up. I get up and we walk to the restaurant. Everyone was already there.
"Woah the love birds came earlier. How sweet." Justin says. Sami giggles.
"Stop it." I say blushing. We all grab a table outside. A waitress gives us menus.
Kai plops up another literary book. "Nerd alert." I say laughing.
"Shut up I'm listening and reading this book because it's American literature and it's well known and worth the read but I'm still listening to you guys alert." Kai says. How can he speak while reading. Listening too. Justin and Marisol laugh.
"Now that we met, lets discuss things." Justin says.
"Actually before we start, Mari has something to say." I say. Everyone looks at her.
"I want to be your manager." She blurts. "I want to persue management in life so allow me to be your manager."
Justin's face lights up. "How DOES THESE PUZZLE PIECES MATCH. God everyone FITS. Marisol, OFCOURSE. THis is perfect. We forgot we needed a manager to deal with scheduling and like get us gigs." Justin says. He's practically jumping in his seat.
"Wow. Im surprised how compatible we all are." Sami says. We all nod in agreement.
The waitress comes back and we all order drinks.
"Okay now to the next thing. What is our bands name?" Kai says. We all think.
"This is hard." Justin says. "Any ideas." Sami looks around.
"How about Thousand Sun." I say.
"That sounds so bright that it hurts." Marisol says laughing.
"Naked Frogs." Justin says. We all burst out laughing.
"Definitely utterly not." Kai says.
"Sami? You seem like you have one." Justin says. Sami's face turns red. "You are good with words hence your lyrics.."
"Um. Actually I do." She looks around. We all wait. "Um how about.. um. Infinity. Like it ends with an 'i' instead of a 'y' and we use the symbol." She makes the infinity sign in the air. "Or we can choose a different name if you want.." She looks down. "I just like the word because it shows greatness and long lastness and full of loops that define us or something like that."
"Woah thats deep." Justin says. "It makes me like it actually."
I agreed. So did Kai. "Well then i guess thats it then." Kai says.
"From here on our were called Infiniti." Justin says.
"Okay. Now the cover. What song should we do?" I say.
"Let Sami choose. I feel like she has really good music taste. I could sense her synergy with the song in the music room that first day." Justin says.
"Oh no. You don't have to always choose me." Sami says.
"I agree with Justin." I say. Marisol nods. We order our food.
"Fine. Um.. 'Paradise' by Coldplay then. I think all of us are able to do it." Sami says.
"Perfect I'll ask the school to put us on the morning announcements once we finish the cover." Marisol says.
Justin jumps out of his seat. "PERFECT." Everyone looks at him.
"Sit down you dumb nut." Kai adjusts his glasses. "Cool then we can go to my studio then after this. My sister can pick us up maybe."
We all nod.