SAMI

I️ couldn't stop thinking of what I️ said at Justin's house. What a bold move. I️ assumed Justin was going through something bad and it was a push for me to say those words. Ive never been like this ever. I️ must really care. Jason, Kai, Marisol and I️ were in the music room strumming our instruments. This past week we saw Justin hurry from class to class. I️ was worried that he would stop talking to us or that he has made his decision. Kai and Jason told me that he just needs some space. I️ believed them, I'm pretty sure they have gone through this before.
"I️ swear to god, he needs to stop being so WEAK!" Kai says. I️ look up.
"Kai, Give him time." Jason says. Kai sighs.
Suddenly the door opened.
"Sorry I'm late. Did I️ miss anything." We all look up to see Justin coming in with a grin. The grin I️ knew.
Jason got up. "SPEAK OF THE DIDLY DARN DEVIL" He bro hugs Justin. "I️ knew you would get out of your phase."
I️ smile. Justin looks at Kai. Kai sighs again. "Get on the piano you Idiot, you made Sami and the rest of us wait."
Justin smiles. "Oh your ways of affection." He twirls.
Kai glares. "NOW" Jason laughs.
Justin looks at me and winks. I'm sorry he mutters. I️ smile even more. He's back to the old Justin. Whatever happened in his past happened and maybe one day I️ might find out but for now lets concentrate on the present and the future.

"Since u were absent, your kind of behind." I️ get up and show him the notes to my new song. "Were gonna be performing an original in two weeks during lunch again and you have to learn the guitar." I️ say. Justin nods.
"Should we practice just like we did last time?" Jason says.
"Yes that seems like a plan." Kai says.
"Well ima get y'all reserved for Friday in two weeks." Marisol says.