SAMI

I have like two sections where I use my guitar and they're at the end of the song. I was in my room on the second day of practice. We went to Kai's studio after school and practiced a little more but we did not get far. Doing the band thing is harder than we thought. I'm in my room after I finished homework just strumming my small part on the guitar. I was pretty much ready since my guitar part is minor. The singing part was another problem. I knew the lyrics by heart so that was easy but i have to coordinate with the piano. Which means i need to get my phone and text Justin. Ive never texted a friend. Suddenly my phone beeps. It was Justin.

Hey. Do you have the guitar part done?

I reply.

Yeah it was pretty short.

I look at my message and hit send. Talking was hard but now texting is too.

We should coordinate your singing with my piano. Its major in this song. It'll be fun!!!!

Well he did it for me. I sigh. I did not have to ask him. I mean if i did i would worry if he would say yes or no. Talking to friends is so new.

I was just thinking that.

I reply.

Really?

I looked at my phone. "'Really?'?" My heart was beating. Did I sound weird.

Well listening to the song yeah. I didn't mean anything else haha. But yeah.

There was a pause.

You're funny.

My face turns red. This is ridiculous. Another text came in:

Lets talk tomorrow about doing things in pairs. I think its perfect if we all break apart then combine. Me and you obviously have to coordinate. AHH I'm getting soooo excited. PERFECT :)

I laugh. Memories of my past were already fading to the back storage of my memory.

LOL :)

I reply.