Intro

A story based off Shawn Mendes songs.

Harry is 23, he works at a gay bar called "Comptons of Soho." He's been engaged to Zayn Malik for a few years, nothing moving forward; since Harry got pregnant and then unfortunately miscarried the baby, Zayn has been nothing but abusive and has been cheating on Harry with his best mate Louis.

Harry wants to leave Zayn so badly, but he can't cause he has no other place to go.

But to say the least, Harry doesn't mind cause now he cheats on Zayn too, with countless of people. To say their relationship is a healthy one would be a joke.

--------

Niall Horan is 23 only a few months older than Harry is. He's an actor who's biggest work was playing in Doctor Who, he has a few friends, Liam Arthur and Billie; he's also good friends with his agent Amy. He's only been in a few relationships before but they always ended cause they couldn't handle his schedule.

He's gay, which even though he's out he still has a lot of fangirls who try to get with him. Sometimes, that can be hard for his partner too.

-

When these two meet at Harry's work, there's just something big going on in the air, call it lust or love or whatever you want to call it. But it's definitely there and both the boys can feel it.

(should have the first chapter out on May 27th ☺️)
(Also Harry cross dresses in this one)