Chapter 10 - Life of the Party

"We don't have the time to be sorry
So baby be the life of the party"

HARRY'S POV

"I was invited to a party with a few of my friends from doctor who, do you wanna go?" Niall asked me randomly as we sat on the couch together, eating pretzels with humus while watching the Matrix.

"Yeah I do but I don't know. What if your friends don't like me?" I was serious, I'm a prostitute there's a huge chance a few of them hooked up with me and I don't want them to make Niall not like me.

"Well it's their lost then; cause you're amazing." Niall kissed my head, I felt my cheeks grow hot and firey.

"I'm not amazing." I said.

"You are." He replied; moving a hair out of my face then pecking my lips; "I think I want to confirm this."

"Confirm what?" I looked at him.

"I want to tell people you're mine. Maybe I should post it on Instagram?" I looked at him with a shocked face.

"W-Why would you wanna do that?" I mean I wouldn't mind but his fans might be really angry that he's with me. And I don't think I can handle them seeing everything about me; again I'm an escort, they won't end up liking me.

"Because I want to let the world know. Come on." He pulled his phone out and held it out snapping the photo and the looking at it, I leaned over his shoulder.

"Delete it I look so ugly." I said. 

"No you look perfect." He said, I tried to take the phone from his hand but he quickly pulled away from me and leaned over; I tried to grab it as he pushed me back then I watched and struggled against him as he posted it on Instagram with some caption that I couldn't see. "It's been done." He sat back up.

I pulled my phone out; pulling the photo up on my screen.

The caption said 'Lately I've been keeping private and haven't been saying much on social media

The caption said 'Lately I've been keeping private and haven't been saying much on social media. And that's because I've been hiding a really big part of my life for a few weeks and I don't want to hide that anymore. So here it goes, this is Harry. He's sweet, caring, and makes me incredibly happy. He's also my boyfriend, and I know a lot of you are gonna say shit, and that's okay. Cause nothing  will break me from him, I love him.'

"Why are you crying?" Niall looked at me.

"You're just so good to me." I said as I felt the tears pour out of my eyes, he loves me. He said that he loves me.

Not just that, but he said it to 20 million people.

I rubbed my eyes; looking at Niall and hugging him, "I love you too." I responded.

Niall embraced me tightly and his hand went through my hair, "I know you do." He whispered. "Let's go get ready okay?"

I sniffed into his chest as we both let go and then we went upstairs to get ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Your dress is so nice on you." Niall has at least completed my outfit 6 times since we've left the house an hour ago. We've been at the party for a while and Niall's shown me to all of his friends; they're so nice.

My black dress was only a slight bit tight around me, it was probably the least sexiest dress I owned; but it still showed my butt quite well.

The party wasn't really like a huge house party with drugs and alcohol that I'm usually invited to, it was a bit more of an elegant dinner party; it was still in a house but I wouldn't call it a house party

We ate a bit of food with the people there and then we went to dance; I thought it was quite cute.

It was so weird; the song playing was Power by Little Mix which isn't a song that you should slow dance to, everyone around us was grinding and twirling around, and I know Niall would've probably liked to join them; but I've never slow danced before; so that's what I made him do with me and he didn't mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We entered his- our house heavily breathing; we had so much fun and it was so late. We just took our clothes off and laid down in bed. I cuddled up to him then pulled my phone out to see what people were saying.

There were a lot of bad reactions; more than I expected. And of course; they found out my occupation and where I worked.

Not just that but they leaked a photo of me with one of my ex clients cause I'm 100% quitting at this point; I was riding this guy and I can't believe they dug it up. It's so degrading; I didn't even know that the photo was taken.

"Harry what they're saying is bullshit; you're stronger than that. I know about you and I know about your reputation there's nothing they can post or share that'll make me love you less." Niall's thick accent said, he must've saw that I was scrolling through tweets.

"Maybe I should say something though? Like apologize?"

"Apologize for what? That you have a fucked up life? There's no reason to be sorry; and there's no time for that. You don't need to apologize to them; I know you won't ignore them but try. Hearts are always going to be broken, especially since most of them are girls who want to be with me and I'm not into females. And I know it's tough, but we shouldn't care what anyone says, especially when we have each other- Harry you're crying again." He let out a small chuckle.

"I know." I sobbed onto his chest as he cuddled me in. I fucking love this guy so much.