Chapter 1 - Something Big

"Something big I feel it happening out of my control
Pushing pulling it is grabbing me
Feel it in my bones"

NIALL'S POV

I'm taking a bit of time off from acting as I just finished my last season on Doctor Who. I played the 13th Doctor, and it was a good 4 seasons but it was time I gave up; until I got another acting job I'd just be stuck in my house.

It's a Friday night: 10pm and I'm bored, Liam being the only one with me at this time.

"There's this gay bar called Comtpons of Soho I think you'd enjoy it they have interesting bartenders. If you ask for a Blackspot they'll make you pay $5 for a blowjob and $15 for sex." Liam said. "Or you could just go and have a beer it's up to you."

"Yeah I don't know though."

"Oh come on, you've been stressed all week. Just go have some fun." He said; determination in his voice.

"Fine I will. But I'm not looking for an escort." I got up and went to my room; I changed into a hoodie and put some sun glasses on so I could avoid being noticed by my fangirls.

I went outside and got in the car driving to the bar. It was kind of hidden but once I got inside; I already noticed that this wasn't a regular bar. There were cross dressers everywhere, some strippers were doing some dances; I just walked over to the bar and sat down.

A lankey guy was at the other side; he smiled at me as I examined his outfit. He was wearing a short pink skirt which showed his ass and his thighs really well, he also had on a black crop top with a collar; a fucking pink collar around his neck that had a tag that said H on it. His brown hair was curly and was short; he had the most gorgeous green eyes I've ever seen. He was honestly beautiful.

"Hey what can I get you?" He yelled over the music.

"I'll just have a beer." I responded; he nodded turning around and pouring some of the liquid in a glass before handing it to me.

"Anything else?" He had a hopeful tone.

"Nope."

"Alright." Someone else walked in and sat near me; he went over to them and I listened in on their conversation.

"Can I have the $15 blackspot?" The person asked. I couldn't imagine that the dude behind the counter as an escort, he's so cute.

"Yeah I have a waiting list though, but I'll get to you." The green eyed guy said, I looked over as he handed a paper over to the man, "Just put down your name, number, where you'd like to meet and what you want me to wear."

The man wrote some stuff down before handing over $15 and leaving. The boy came back over to me, "So what's your name?"

"Niall, and yours?"

"Harry. Is it your first time here?" Harry asked.

"Yeah."

"Well if you'd like for $5 I'll blow you off in the bathroom, Niall. I can do even more for you." He said staring at me; his green eyes were still filled with innocence which made my pants go tight. But I'm not that lousy that I would need to pay for someone to have sex with; plus I can tell he's just acting.

"Nah." I said taking a sip of my beer.

"Wow, that's a first." He mumbled to himself. "So what's your story? Why are you here?" He looked at me again watching me drink beer.

"I don't know really just getting stress off I guess."

"But you don't want to take your stress off inside me?" Honestly the more I drink the more his offers seem better.

"You know what I'll think about it. Maybe one night just not tonight." I said, "why do you do this?"

"Oh? You mean like the bar and stuff. It's a way for me to get away from some things." He said looking down at nothing.

"Like what?"

"Things. You're really hot."

"You're really beautiful." I said watching him smile and blush to himself.

"I don't usually ask customers this but, can I have your number?"

"Sure." I said he handed me a small piece of paper and a pen I wrote my number down and handed it to him, "Well I'm gonna go; see you Harry."

"See you Niall." He responded as I got up and left.

Something big was gonna happen; I could feel it.