Chapter 12 - Crazy

"You're all I think about when I'm awake
Part of every night and every day
And everything's a mess when you're away"

HARRY'S POV

Waiting for Niall is the worst thing I've ever had to go through; and I've been through a lot. When I woke up he was gone; just a note telling me that he was at a movie set and that he's called his personal chef to make me food during the day.

I got out of his bed; rubbing my eyes as I stepped into the bathroom, undressing and stepping the shower.

The shower alone has a panel with more than a hundred options you can choose regulating water temperature, pressure, soaps, shampoos, scents, oils, and massaging sponges.

When you step out on a mat, heaters come on that blow dry your body. Instead of struggling with knots in my wet hair, I merely place my hand on a box that sends a current through my scalp, untangling, parting, and drying my hair almost instantly. It floats down around my shoulders in a glossy curtain.

I stepped outside and opened up my side of the
dresser that Niall packed up for me with my stuff and more that he bought me; I pulled on a bath robe, not caring too much about wearing clothes since I'm not going anywhere.

I went down the stairs, I was instantly greeted by a cook; she looked like she was in her 40's but still had something young and elegant about her. She led me to the table, "I'm Cerise, and I'll be cooking for you today." Her French accent was deep, as I sat down.

The moment I slide into my chair I'm served an enormous platter of food. Eggs, ham, piles of fried potatoes. A tureen of fruit sits in ice to keep it chilled. The basket of rolls they set before me would keep a family of four going for a week. There's an elegant glass of orange juice.

I'm not sure where to start; I'm so used to having stale Cheerios with no milk for breakfast.

I just ate what I could; then I thanked Cerise and went to sit down on the couch; turning on the TV. I grabbed the box of Oreos that was sitting on the coffee table and started eating them as I watched some kind of TV show.

I didn't even know why I was watching it. I didn't laugh when I was supposed to, I didn't feel any tension during the drama, I barely followed the plot.

I just sat there next to the Oreo packet until to my surprise they were gone. Then I tapped out the crumbs into my palm and threw my head back to inhale them. My eyes rested back on the flickering screen and found that in my brief distraction the commercials had begun.

Often I preferred them to the show. They were short, attention grabbing and required no intellectual effort. Once they were over my mind turned to the chips in the cupboard. But I decided against it, checking my phone for the time.

It's only 11pm. Niall won't be back till 5, I really miss him; I mean I know I saw him last night before I slept, but I just need his presence around me.

Time passed by so slowly, like cement; at lunch I was given loads of food again. Then I started to occupy my mind with TV, even though I was thinking about what it would be like to have Niall with me.

Then once I heard a car park outside; I felt myself become happy suddenly as Niall walked inside. I got up and went over to him; hugging him tightly. He chuckled and just hugged me back.

"It hasn't been that long has it?" Niall asked.

"It feels like it's been years!" I screamed.

"It's only been about 8 hours." Niall smirked and rubbed my back as he swayed us both; then we let go.

"I know but I just got bored." We started making out way to the table so Cecile can give us dinner.

She served us loads of food and some wine which I didn't mind to down. Me and Niall talked till I realized; I finally know my answer to his question.

Yes it's true, I really wasn't sure even though I basically told him to ask me. But now I am.

"Niall?" I took a sip of wine as he looked at me.

"Yeah?"

"By the way, I do want to be your boyfriend." He started to smile widely; which made me tug a smile on my face as well. We then just ate our meal; talking to each other in happiness.