Chapter 15 - No Promises

"So tell me what you want
Take my hands across your body
We don't have to hold on"

HARRY'S POV

I walked into JFK Airport, I'm really nervous about going back to Niall. You see, I miss him so much; and the thought of being back in his eyes makes me as delightful as eating a chocolate chip cookie that has just came out the oven.

But, of course if the chocolate chip cookie is a bit burnt; and fucked up big time.

Zayn came to the hotel I was staying at, and even though I've asked him many times to leave he hasn't. I'm so afraid of news getting back to Niall; Zayn did do things I didn't want him to, and I can feel his fingertips all over my body like a giant blister that won't go away.

I boarded the plane though; first class flight to London. I'm getting to see Niall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay I'm almost there, I'm so sorry Harry the traffic is horrible." Niall spoke over the phone, I was now back in England. I was stood at my terminal, talking to Niall on the phone who still wasn't here.

"It's okay Niall, I just can't wait to see you. I really need you, in more ways than one." I ignored everyone around me as I waited; he kept me on the phone until he got to the airport.

Right when I saw him walk towards me; I felt my world stop. It was like everything froze, and nothing mattered. I ran over to him and put my arms around him, breathing in his scent as he hugged me back tightly. It's been such a long three months.

I started moving my hips on him as I kissed him, "Calm down H, lets get home first."

I nipped at his neck as he pulled me to his car; both of us getting in and buckling up. "I missed you in me."

"I missed being in you." Niall moaned as he drove off to his house. We both got out and went to his room; I somehow ignored Louis and Liam cuddling on the couch. It's like I need Niall to fuck me or I'm going to die.

"I promise to never leave you again Niall Horan." I mumbled into his ear as he pulled our clothes off, it started becoming very hot, but it wasn't unbearable. It was a sensual warmth, one that made you tense and calm at the same time.

Niall's blue eyes, looked me up and down; "Let's not promise anything right now. We can talk later." Niall scowled; his lips went right back onto mine.

I felt him buckle my knees over his shoulders as he lubed his fingers up and moved them in. I moaned at the feeling; oh fuck I missed his touch so much. Making me so weak.

He pulled his fingers out lubing up his cock and then lining up with my hole; slowly moving in.

I scowled as I gripped the sheets; it hurt but soon it became pleasurable.

Niall started moving out and in; at a fast pace making me buckle under him and shake. It was such a good feeling, "Fuck, Niall I love you."

"I love you too Harry." Niall said as he kept thrusting. Soon enough, I released as he followed soon after, dumping his load in me. Once he was done he grabbed a towel cleaning us both up and then we cuddled on his bed.

I smiled and looked at Niall; I can't believe how much I love this man.