Chapter 14 - Don't Be A Fool

"don't be a fool
to wait on me darling"

HARRY'S POV

I had on a small baby blue dress that hugged my butt nicely. I put on some jewelry and stared at myself in Niall's large mirror; for one of the first times, I actually think I'm pretty. Like, I kind of thought I was a bit hot; how else would I score so many guys, but I just; I look gorgeous.

I never usually wear lighter colours, but it does suit me really well. I just swiped some red lipstick on, and combed my hair. Niall wanted to take me on a date; as a celebration for landing a modeling job. It's sad though; it'll be our last date for a few months.

I stepped out of the bathroom and into our bedroom; Niall was sat on the bed, wearing a blue button up; it was the same colour as my dress; we didn't plan that I swear. He also had on black jeans.

I looked at my huge collection of jeans, deciding on my white heels. I slipped them on; "You look really pretty, Harry."

"Thanks." I started to blush and look at Niall; I love him so much.

"Do you know where any of my sweaters or jackets are?" Niall asked; I looked at him and giggled slightly.

"They're in my suitcase."

"Why?"

"Incase I get cold." I sarcastically said. He chuckled at me I just flashed him a smile; as he got off the bed and took my hand, leading me down the stairs.

I got startled when someone called my name as we made it to the door; I turned around and saw Louis sitting on the couch. What is he doing here?

"Hi Louis..." I didn't make eye contact with him; I looked at the wall next to the door.

"You guys are a cute couple." The awkward tension in the room at the minute was so high that anyone who walked in would instantly want to leave. I just quickly turned to my boyfriend, who was watching us carefully.

He grabbed my hand and opened the door; leading me to his car.

He started to drive; his hands gripping the stirring wheel, we had the news on the radio, listening to the announcer talk about random London stuff.

He pulled up to a restaurant; opening the door and helping me out. Niall pecked my lips; and then we started making our way inside the golden doors.

The restaurant was full, with families sitting at the very back; small children colouring in place maps, I looked over and saw a mum trying to shush her screaming baby; there was also a table full of girls, most of them seemed drunk as they giggled about who knows what nonsense. There was also of course a few dates; me and Niall seemed to be the only gay couple here.

The air smelled like a very strong old ladies perfume; the hostess smiled at us and lead us to a table. She sat the menus in front of us and was on her way. "If you want to drink I can drive." I suggested to Niall who just shook his head.

"Nah you can get some wine, I'll just get water." Niall said; I looked at him, I mean, I won't argue I really do want some alcohol.

The waiter came to our table; Niall ordered mozzarella sticks as our appetiser then for our main meal we both got ravioli; again that wasn't planned.

I ordered some red wine; and Niall got some orange juice. Then the waiter was on his way. "We better video chat everyday Niall."

"Harry...are you sure you want to do long distance?" I felt my heart fall, does he not want to?

"Yeah, I am." I replied.

"It's going to be really hard Harry, and I want to let you know that if you can't handle it; that it's okay." I just nodded at him, I don't really understand what he's talking about.

Our food got to the table and we started to eat; talking about what I was going to do while in New York.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the morning after, I was in a bit of pain from the sex that we had once we got home. But it was bearable.

I got out of the bed; and made my way to my drawer, there wasn't much to choose from since I packed mostly everything. I decided on a white crop top which had an alien on it, and a black mini skirt. I quickly went into the bathroom and changed, then went out.

Niall was changing in front of me; and I just watched him. He pulled on a white shirt and some black skinny jeans before going over to me. "I like your shirt."

"Thanks." I said; we both pulled on shoes, I just decided on my black converses. Then Niall grabbed my many suitcases and bags; I slung my backpack on my shoulder which had my phone, a charger and my iPad.

He put the bags in the trunk; I kept my backpack with me and soon enough we were off to the airport.

We got in and immediately I started to feel scared; I've never actually been on an airplane before. I never noticed this fear before, and I'm doing it on my own pretty much.

Niall got my baggage checked in then gave me my ticket; he bought it for me and it was first class, which I'm pretty sure that's good. He walked me to my gate where we had a long hug, I didn't want to let him go and go on that gigantic big metal death trap.

I felt myself start to cry in Niall's arms; he rubbed my back and whispered to me.

"Calling everyone boarding flight 357 in first class" I heard the loud speaker say.

Niall let go of me, wiping my tears with his thumb. "Call me right when you get off okay?"

"Okay." I responded as I got on the plane; nerves piling up all over my body.