Chapter 2 - Bad Reputation

"And I don't care what they say about you baby
They don't know what you've been through
And trust me, I could be the one to treat you like a lady
Let me see what's underneath, all I need is you"

NIALL'S POV

I walked back into mine and Liam's house that night after scoring Harry's number; I didn't know what it was about Harry that drew me in but I liked him. I hope I get to see more of him.

"I see your back so I'm guessing you didn't hook up with anyone?"

"Nah, but do you know who Harry is?" I asked, Liam nodded.

"Curly head with green eyes?" Liam said I nodded, "Yeah he's got a bad reputation around town for being a bit of a slut."

"He seems so nice though; are you sure?" I said, "I mean I know he's an escort but there has to be a reason why he just doesn't seem like the type to sell his body to strangers for a night." I believed this truly, Harry seemed so kind.

"I'm honestly not sure what he's going through or why he's doing it; but I've payed for him once as a friend suggested him to me and he will let you do anything to him; he doesn't care how humiliating or degrading it is." Liam explained.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Well when we did it I made him wear panties and I stuffed them down his throats as a gag and I went really hard on him and he was completely fine like it seemed normal for him, so who knows what else he's had happen." I cringed at Liam's words. "I know he likes to take the longer way home from the bar; who knows why. But I'm sure he does get catcalls and has had some stuff happen to him in those alleyways."

"I'm gonna figure him out; I don't believe he chose this life. There has to be more to this story." I said.

"You just want him for free."

"No; I don't care about having sex with him I want to help him. I want to treat him how he needs to be treated and show him there's a whole other side of the world." I answered.

"So he's just gonna be your project while you take a break from acting?"

"I mean when you put it like that..."