Chapter 4 - Treat You Better

"I can treat you better than he can
and any gal like you deserves a gentleman
tell me why are we wasting time
on all your wasted crying
when you should be with me instead"

HARRY'S POV

I woke up in a room that wasn't mine; on another guys chest. I quickly looked up to see that it was Niall Horan, he was on his phone holding onto me tightly; quickly looking at me.

"Good morning Harry." Niall said as we both sat up.

"What time is it?" I mumbled as I stretched.

"9am why?" Niall looked at me.

"I need to get home." I said standing up.

"I can drive you home if you'd like?" He asked also getting out of bed.

"You don't have to I can walk." I said pulling my clothes on from last night.

"No you can get hurt." He was really concerned about me.

"Alright thanks." I said; we both got out and went to the parking lot; I followed him down the street to his Bugatti Chiron. Damn he's rich.

We got in; I buckled up and looked around the car

We got in; I buckled up and looked around the car. It was clean inside, well obviously it would be clean; he strapped himself in and started the car up.

"What's with the marks?" Niall randomly said while driving.

"They're nothing. Just accidents." Huge accidents.

"Hey, you can tell me Harry, I'm here for you." Why am I about to tell him this?

"They're from my fiancé he abuses me, not a lot physically more mentally but sometimes it's physical." I looked at him and saw his eyebrows furrowed; he gripped the stirring wheel, damn he was angry.

"Why would he do that?" Niall had a pissed off tone, his knuckles were turning red.

"Cause I had a miscarriage last year, we were so so happy to have a baby we still have the nursery up in our house, never took it down. But it just all went long and we lost it; he was so upset and took it out on me, he blamed me for loosing the baby. Then a few months later I caught him cheating on me with my best friend, Louis. But it is what it is I guess." I sniffled trying to keep myself from crying over the loss of my child.

"But it isn't your fault that something medically bad happened to your baby. That's so sick of him; I'm so sorry Harry. You deserve someone better." Niall said.

"Like who?" I asked, "Nobody wants me, I hook up with everyone I'm just a sex toy now. I don't think I can be in another relationship. Who would even want me?"

"I would." Niall said, "I want you. I'd treat you so much better than him."

He pulled up in my driveway and we both looked at each other. "I haven't told anyone that before."

"Why not?"

"I'm just scared I guess. But I want you too." I said before getting out; feeling my heart beating against my chest as I went inside my home. Yeah; I want Niall.