Chapter 3 - One Of Those Nights

"Want to hold on tight to a little of this
    The kind of night you don't want to miss
                      Time of our lives
                     One of those nights"

HARRY'S POV

The cold win shifted up my black skirt making me shiver. I was walking straight home from my work; a very unusual thing for me to do. But hopefully someone will pick me up and I won't have to go face my fiancé, Zayn.

I started to think my luck wasn't good enough; as the only things that happened were a few catcalls but no offers. I was known as the Finchley slut at this point.

My mind wandered back to the blonde man from the other night; he was new and didn't recognise me. He didn't even take up my offer for sex; he gave me his number but I've been too scared to text; if I see him again I swear I will make him pound me in like it's my last day on earth. I want to feel him.

That's when I saw him at the edge corner of the street about to cross over a crosswalk and I could already feel myself getting half hard at the thought of being under him. I went over to him. "Hey, stranger." I giggled as he looked at me.

"Oh hey; I was gonna visit you tomorrow." He said; his thick Irish accent going through my ears.

"Oh, you were?" I got closer to him, letting the wind fly my skirt up a little bit so he could see the red lace panties I have on; I could see his dick tightening up in his pants. "Why don't I help you with that," I said moving my hand down to his crotch and grabbed where the outline of his penis is. Oh, he has to be huge.

"If you don't mind?"

"I don't. Your place?" I asked.

"How about we go to a hotel instead?" I nodded and we started making our way to a nearby hotel; hand in hand his eyes would wander to my ass sometimes making a smirk pop up on my face.

We got to the hotel; once we went inside the bright light shown Niall's face. Holy shit, he's Niall Horan. He must be rich; I have to get some money from him. Even if it means stealing it.

I was getting money so I could make enough to live on my own, but every time I reached £100 I would splurge it on something I didn't need and I'm never getting out. I'm stuck with Zayn.

We got to the elevator and my hand started to get on him as we made out; it was intimidating and sloppy. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist grinding down and making us both let a small moan; he moved us to the hotel room then laid me down, our lips never disconnecting.

Our hands went up each other's bodies taking every inch of clothing off. He left his boxers on while pulling my panties off; I looked at his tent I can't wait to see what he's got and have it in me.

He pushed three fingers in my mouth; I quickly licked them and lubed them up then his hand went down my body and he pushed his middle finger; it didn't hurt, it stopped hurting after my first 10 guys. He started pushing and out chuckling at my little moans as he added his other two at once. I grasped onto the sheet and tried to sink down on them to make him get the message.

He pulled them out then pulled his dick out, "C-Condom?" I said.

"I didn't bring one." He replied.

"Fuck- okay- just do it it's okay fuck I really need your dick just fuck me raw," I said; he took my hips and then moved in. My grasp on the sheets tightened and I let out a loud groan.

He moved in and out at a fast rapid pace that made pleasure touch every part of me; I didn't think I could come untouched but there's a first time for everything. Then I felt his hands go around my neck.

For some reason; that was the ending point for me as my vision blurred; I felt myself cum and could only see outlines of the roof. I could feel him pull out, I looked at him before pushing him down on the bed and straddling his waist then I went down and wrapped my mouth around his dick; deepthroating him.

He took a handful of my hair and I could hear him moan, then he released into my mouth and I swallowed every last drop.

I pulled off him and took a deep breath before laying next to him; I waited for him to sleep then I: checked his wallet, grabbed £250 in cash, I tried to stand up but there was a sharp pain in my ass from how hard he fucked me. So I just put the money back and laid next to him and studied his face; I'm pretty sure we'll be seeing each other a lot.