Chapter 8 - Lights On

"I wanna love you with the lights on
keep you up all night long
Darling I want to see every inch of you
I get lost in the way you move"

-unedited-

HARRY'S POV

Niall pulled up to my dreaded house; I unbuckled my seat belt and opened the door, "I'm going to stay out here if you need me." He said. I just nodded and got out going inside.

"Where the hell have you been for the past week?" I heard Zayn say getting up and walking over to me; "had me worried I was about to call the police."

"Im sure you were." I went to my suitcase and picked it up throwing it on the bed; takes my clothes and dropping it in it.

"What are you packing for?" He asked nearing to me and groping on my butt.

"I'm going on a work trip; I'll be back." I said.

"Thought you were a prostitute though?" He stated.

"I am but we're branching out too more people; I'll be back." I said; even though in my head I was hoping I won't be back.

"Well one last kiss before you go." He said leaning in and touching my lips; it's been months since we actually kissed. He pushed me on the bed and bucked my legs too him; even though he's my fiancé it felt wrong and I really didn't want to have sex at the moment, but I knew if I said that he'd beat me.

He pulled Niall's sweatpants off me and also took off Nialls hoodie; I'm not even sure if he knows that those aren't mine. It's not like he cares though he just wants sex.

He stayed standing at the edge of the bed, towering over me; he pulled his jeans off with his boxers and just slid right into me; thrusting in and out of me. Niall was more gentle and caring than him; well Zayn used to be like that. But now he's just rough he doesn't care about my pleasure like how he used to or like Niall does now; he just cares about him.

"Zayn can you hurry up?" I said; he just glared at me oh shit.

"Why you little bitch? It's hard for me to get off when when there's something ugly surrounding what I'm fucking." He said as he continued; holding tightly on my thighs and leaving bruises; "You're just so fat too Harry; I don't get how you're an escort I wouldn't pay for you." I felt tears form into my eyes; I don't know why what he was saying hurt but it did. I guess it's just cause I believe it.

Once he finished in me I got up and pulled back on Niall's clothes; they make me feel so safe even though they're a bit big on me. "Fucking ugly shit." I hear Zayn say as I picked up my suitcase; he pushed me to the wall, I kept my balance though and just sped walked out of there as fast as possible.

Niall was still out here; he helped me put my suitcase in the back and then we were on our way back to his house; well our house.

I really needed Niall; I just needed someone to comfort me my favourite way. But we should do it in the dark; I don't want him to be disturbed by my bruises or my fat.

We got inside and he took my suitcase in; once he set it down my lips were instantly on his; I pushed him up into his bedroom and then shut off the lights. "Why'd you do that?" He asked; "I wanna see you baby."

"I think it'll just be good to keep them off this time." I said.

"If we're gonna fuck the lights are gonna be on; I want to see your beautiful face and your beautiful body." He said flicking the lights on then pushing me on the bed before I had time to answer. His lips were on mine and I instantly forgot that I need the lights off.

Clothes went everywhere; "You have bruises?" He detached from lips.

"I'll explain later just fuck me so hard please Niall." I said; our lips attached again.

Niall's finger tips are electric, they must be, for wherever they touch my skin tingles in a frenzy of static. As his hands move over my skin my body has a transitory paralysis, my mind unable to process the pleasure so fast.

His head moves around to my left ear and he whispers what's coming next. Suddenly my body is off pause-mode and I pull back for a kiss that's both soft and hard.

He lubes his dick before he thrusts in me slowly; being very gentle with me like I could break. He starts moving very slowly; "Fuck faster harder give it to me." I moaned. He started going faster on me; I let out loud moans and a few 'fucks'.

"Damn you're so beautiful." Niall pushed his hand through my curls as he continued thrusting; he started getting slower as we reached our highs, both of us cumming at the same time.

He rolled off of me and I instantly cuddled up to him. Zayn used to be like this; so kind and cuddly. I'm so scared that what happened to Zayn could happen to Niall; if someone as kind as Zayn was could loose himself so quick over a miscarriage; then Niall could easily become like that too.

I'm so so scared; I have to start blocking my feelings at this point.

//
SORRY FOR ALL THE SMUT