Chapter 9 - This Is What It Takes

IM SEEING SHAWN TODAY SO ITS A GOOD DAY TO UPDATE THIS FIC

"Cause underneath the darkness
There's a light that's trying so hard to be seen
And I know this, cause I've noticed
A little bit shining through the seams"

HARRY'S POV

I wake up really early about 6am ish. I watch Niall sleep as he breathes steadily with his mouth open a little bit.

I wonder if he dreams and thinks of me the way I think of him? I hope so, I love him a lot.

In the darkness our cuddles feel like a little touch of heaven, warm, together, cozy. I wish I could extend his sleep just so I could stay close to him for longer, safe in his embrace.

His arms wrapped right around me bring a peace I've never known before, a calming of the storms in my heart. I think it's him that gives me hope for the future.

In his embrace I start to believe that there is nothing out there to fear, that all there is is sunshine, beautiful trees and kind people - friends to be.

His cuddles are the only medicine I need, they are the light in the darkness, a lone star in an otherwise empty sky.

I find my heart fall when he starts to wake up; meaning that he's going to get up and the feeling of being secure will go away.

And I was right; he let go of me, "Good morning baby boy." He said getting up. "Do you want anything from McDonald's?"

"No." I said, "I need to loose some weight." Niall gave me a concerned look.

"You don't need to loose any weight. You're perfect okay?" I felt a gleam pull on my face when he called me perfect, even though I'm not.

Feelings Harry, don't feel anything for him keep your walls up

The voice in the back of my head was going off again, my conscious really doesn't want this; to be hurt again. "I'll have a breakfast burrito then." I told him. Niall nodded and pulled on clothes.

"I'll be quick then we can have a day in yeah?" He said kissing my cheek.

"Yeah." I looked at him as he left, He could just be leaving you here, you're annoying he doesn't want to be with you anymore.

I sighed and rubbed my head; I need to take these walls I have up, down. Niall makes me happy and I need to be prepared to be hurt; because I want him.