Just Friends

"Stop! Please, Luke stop!" I scream, hitting his back, and kicking my feet.

"Why? Are you going to run from me again?" He asks pushing me farther back over his shoulder.

"No! Please Luke. Let me down!" I whimper.

"Fine, but if you try to run, it won't end up good." "Ok. I promise, just let me down."

He lets me down, and takes his hand in mine, and kisses my fore head.

I remember the day, like it was yesterday.

But three years later, we are still closer than ever.

He has been there for me forever.

Present day.

Sams P.O.V

I step out of the shower,and brush my teeth.  I walk out of my bathroom, and walk towards my dresser, when I almost piss myself.

Luke, my bestfriend. In my bed, sound asleep.

He's so adorable when he sleeps.

I slowly walk over to my dresser, trying to skip over the creeks in the floor. I open my drawer, and grab out some clothes, after picking out what to wear, I turn and walk back to my bathroom.

After putting all my clothes on, I hang my towel up on the rack, and brush my hair, I exit the bathroom and head downstairs to make breakfast.

I grab out a bowl, eggs, milk, and all the other ingredients to prepare Lukes favorite breakfast.

Waffles, grits, and eggs.

I mix up the waffle mix, and begin pouring it into the cooker.

I walk back the the waffle cooker, and check on the waffle.

I grab another bowl, and begin to crack the eggs. I pour in milk, and sprinkle in cinnamon, salt, and pepper.

I retrieve a whisk from the drawer, and begin to stir the eggs. When the smell of waffles fill my nostrils, I quickly go over to the cabinets, and grab a plate, a fork from the drawer, and open up the waffle maker.

I jab my fork into the waffle, pulling it out of the square container.

After going through all the waffle mix I prepared, I throw the dirty dishes into the sink, and grab out a pan to make the eggs.

I spray some no stick spray onto the pan. After the pan heats up, I slowly pour in the eggs, and grab another bowl out to do the grits.

I empty the few packets into the bowl, and turn the water faucet on to fill it with water. I push it into the microwave, and turn it on.

I put the other dishes down in the sink, along with the many others. I grab a spatula and begin to move around the eggs, in the hot skillet pan.

I finish the eggs and push them into separate plates, a plate for me, a plate for Luke.

After putting eggs,grits, and waffles onto a plate, I rinse off the dishes and place them into the dishwasher.

When I turn around, Luke is sitting at the table, scarfing down his food. 

I shake my head at his facial expressions, while he eats.

I stand at the counter, and slowly jab eggs onto my fork, forcing them into my mouth.

After we finishing eating, I put our plates into the dishwasher with the many others.

"What do you want to do today?" Luke asks walking into the kitchen.