Trouble

Sam P.O.V.

After running out of the school, and almost all the way to my house, I pull my phone out of my back pocket, and call the first person that comes to my mind. Luke. But I know if I call him he will just think, I am forgiving him. I can't let him think its ok to ruin my first relationship in a while. 

Yeah he's my bestfriend, and I should believe him before anyone else beside Kasey, but at this point I don't know who is telling the truth, and who is lying. I scroll through my phone and right as I'm about to click on my moms name, Aiden rang. Accidentally, I hit answer, and huff before pushing the phone to my ear. 

"Sam, where are you? Are you ok?"  He screams in my ear. I pull the phone from my ear, and roll my eyes. He sounds like my mother. "Yeah. I'm fine." I assure him. "Well, where are you, I will come get you." "Look, I'm fine. I'm almost home, and I just need time to think." I hang the phone up and stuff it into my pocket.

The rest of the walk to my house,was pretty long, and hot. Once I got into my house, I threw my stuff on the floor by the door, and kicked my shoes off before, going into the kitchen, and pouring myself a glass of cold water. 

After finishing my water, I set the glass on the counter, and went into my room, and changing into some thinner clothes. 

I threw my school clothes into the hamper, and turning on the tv before plopping down on my bed. Flipping through the channels I hear faint whisphers, and a conversation going on outside my room. I ignore, assuming it was my mom and dad. 

Soon enough the door creaks open, and a very upset Luke stands. His lips pressed into a thin line, and once my eyes lock with his, he immediately looks down. "Can we please talk Sammy?" I look at him one last time before flipping over on my side, and my back facing him.

"Theres nothing to talk about Luke. I need time to think. Just wait downstairs please." I tell him.He frowns, and ignores me and kicks his shoes off before jumping in the bed with me. 

As much as I loved his company, I certainly didn’t need it right now. I just needed time alone, which I haven’t had in ages. “Please, Sam. Give me 5 minutes, and if you still don’t believe me, and still want to be upset with me or angry, then I understand.” 

As much as I wanted to turn over and cuddle into his chest, and cry, and allow him to wipe away those tears that would probably escape, I know I couldn’t. I just don’t know why everyone would try and ruin my relationship with Aiden. 

“Fine.” he sits up, and waits for me to sit up as well. After sitting up looking down at my lap, and twiddling with my fingers, he takes his finger, and applies pressure beneath my chin, and tries to get me to look up at him, but I jerk away from his touch. 

“Times ticking Luke.” I tell him, continuing to play with me fingers.

“Well, here goes nothing. I obviously have a lot to explain, but 5 minutes won’t be enough. Instead of blabbing about how I was right, and you was stubborn not to believe me, I will just show you.” He says, getting up from the bed and pushing a C.D into the DVD player. 

All it shows is, the front desk woman sitting there clicking buttons on the phone. Luke huffs as he presses the fast forward button until, he scrams ‘Ahhha!’ ,nearly making me piss myself. 

“Look, this is it. Let me turn the volume on.” 

After the video is over my jaw is on the floor, and I feel terrible the way I chose Aiden over Luke, Kasey, and Ashton. And you can’t forget about the way Calum stud up for me.