Lip piercings and tattoos

Luke P.O.V

I woke up without Sam on me and without Calum next to me. He probably carried her up to her room. I wake everybody, and tell them that we all fell asleep, and to be back at six tonight for dinner. They all agreed to come back. I neatly fold the blanket Mrs. Katie gave to us last night. I place them in the hall closet before going into Sams room to wake Cal. I go in there, and Cal is already awake, and sitting up, flipping through the TV channels. "Hey mate, I think I'm going to go home." He tells me quietly sliding out of the bed. "Alright, are we still on today?" He asks. "Yeah meet you there, say 3ish?" He nods before retrieving his shoes and heading out the door.

I slide into the bed next to Sam, and wrap my arm around her and pull her to my chest. "Goodmoring Lukey.' She says before flipping over. She leans up and kisses the corner of my mouth, and smiles. She gets up, and goes to the bathroom. I hear the water running and she opens the door and comes out and gets a pair of sweats, and a tank. She tosses her jeans in the hamper along with my shirt that I had on yesterday. Her body is so gorgeous. She's gorgeous in general. Her every curve, to the dimples in her back, and her long dirty blonde hair flows at her every move. I'm so in love with this girl.

She goes back in the bathroom, and comes out brushing her teeth. "What are your plans today?" "I uh, have to go somewhere with Cal." I tell her. "And where is that?" She ask spitting out toothpaste . "A place." "Tell me. You owe me anyway." "For what." She gives me that 'you know what I'm talking about' look. "Oh, from yesterday before we went swimming." She nods, and rolls her eyes. "So what do you want baby?" (PREPARE YOURSELVES!!!!) All she does is wink at me before crawling on top of me. Her knees on either side of my waist. She winks before leaning down and pressing her lips against mine.

As the kiss deepens, my hands trail as hers do as well. Her hand goes up my shirt, and I flench, her hands are so cold. Her fingers travel up and down my abdomen. My hands wrap themselves around her butt, and I squeeze. She softly moans, and grips onto my shirt. She takes my shirt off, and throws it aside. She fumbles with my pants, so she moves aside, and while I was up taking off my pants I took this chance to shut and lock the door. I climb back onto the bed, and hover over her. I slip her shirt off, the only thing separating us is her sweats, and undergarments. I tug at her pants, and she slides them down one leg at a time.

After we are completely undressed, I kissed her sweet spot and she moaned as I made my way down her jawline to the space between her breasts. I spread her legs and thrusted myself into her so suddenly she screamed my name. I kept speeding up the thrusts pace.

The pace of the thrusts going faster by the second. I bent over her body and grasped ahold of her breast and gave them a good squeeze. My one hand left and moved to tub her clit. She kept moaning my name and I moaned hers. I felt her twitching and knew she was close. I kept thrusting faster and faster; hitting her soft spot each time; this pushed her over the edge.

We both collapsed next to each other on the bed; not a noise except our heavy breathing. After some minutes I broke the silence, "I've waited for that for a while" I laughed a bit and so did she. "Me too" she agreed. There was a knock at the door, we both jumped up and began shuffling around the room, preparing to get a lecture. We tossed each others clothes to one another, and I ran into the bathroom to fix my hair, and she quickly tied hers up. She swings the door open, and Ashton stands there.

"Where you guys just, doing it?" "No we were having a contest to see who could moan louder." I say, but Sam says, "You can't tell anyone." He looks at us, and I finally give in. We pull him in the room, and we all sit on her couch. I pull her onto my lap, and we tell him everything.

"See what did I tell you." Ashton points out. "Well, nobody else knows ok? So you have to pretend like nothing ever happened ok? Please Ash." Sam says. "Alright, thats fine. So are you two, going to ever date?" He ask. Sam and I look at each other and shrug. "Not sure yet." She says smiling and leaning down and planting a soft kiss on my lips. All I could do was smile. My dream is finally coming true.