Picking Flowers

Later that night, Aiden arrives around 6, as well, a Luke, and the bitc- I mean Sarah.

"aye babe!" Aiden says walking in the door. I smile, and he kisses my cheek causing me to blush. Moments later Sarah and Luke arrive.

"Well, let's go outside." Sarah says, linking her and Lukes arms together.

I hate her. And trust me, I know hate is a strong word, and I should use strongly dislike, but I HATE her. If I had one wish in the world it would be that I would have her move away and never ever ever come back to Alabama.

We all sit on the benches around the fire. Luke, and I on one, and Sarah and Aiden on the other. 

"Luke, I want to sit by you." Sarah pouts. "Um, well. I wanted- ok." He say, not finishing his sentence. He gives me a fake smile, and stands up, and sits down on the other side of Sarah. Aiden scoots down and, looks at the fire. 

He catches me staring at him, and he stands up, and walks over, and sits next to me." You look a little lonely babe." He says. The fact that he calls me babe, makes my stomach fill, with butterflies.

"I was, but I'm all better now that your here." I say, and lay my head down on his shoulder. "I'm thirsty. I'll be right back." Luke says standing up. Sarah stands and smiles. "Me too" She says, linking there hands together. I shake my head, and look at Aiden.

He leans in, and I close my eyes. His lips brush over mine, and he kisses the corner of my mouth. He does the old trick, and yawns, extending his arms up, and around me. I laugh, at his cheesiness.

We sit there for about 10 minutes, and talk about what a brat, Sarah is. 

"I honestly think, she's really, ugly, and her personality is just, and her clothes are just, but ew." He shakes. We laugh in union. "I am getting a little thirsty." He tells me. "Me too." I tell him. We stand up, and walk through the sliding door. 

We walk in the kitchen, and Sarah is sitting up on top of the counter, and has her legs wrapped around Lukes body. There lips keep touching, but he doesn't make much movement with his lips. "Excuse me, but I'd appreciate it if you would get off of my counter. Do that at your own house." I spat walking to the fridge, and grab out a coke for Aiden and I.

They pull away, when they hear me speak, and Luke just laughs, and pulls away from Sarahs hold. 

"Do you have to ruin everything?" Sarah spats. "I don't ruin everything, I would just appreciate it if you didn't make out, in my kitchen, on my counter." I fire back. "Well, whatever, common Luke, lets go back to my place." She tells him.

"Um, sure." He says. She walks back onto the porch, and grabs her purse. "Aiden can you give us a minute." I ask, turning my attention towards Luke. He nods, and turns on his heels, and leaves. 

"Really Luke you know I cant stand her!" I say, not waisting any time. "Look, I know I understand that but, it just I, I don’t know. Can we just stop this?" He says."No, I wont just stop this, you know good and well I don’t like her." I fire back. "Sam, Look its hard to explain." 

"Well once you find out a way to explain it to me, then let me know, until then, you can leave." I tell him."Sam your over reacting, don’t be like this." He says, scooting closer to me. I take a step back, and look him in the eyes. "Its time for you to leave.” I tell him. 

I walk out of the kitchen and Sarah, is standing in the living room smirking at me. I just hold my middle finger up, and walk back outside onto the patio. Aiden is bent down, with his elbows on his knees, and his hands holding up his head. 

"Hey cutie” I say, plopping down next to him on the bench. "Hey beautiful." He says. We sit there in silence, and look in the fire. "Do you want to go look at the stars?" He ask me. At first, I'm a bit confused, but then, he has my hand in his, and is dragging me to the grass.