Not Just A Bet

Aidens P.O.V

After Sam gives me one last kiss, I run off and catch up with the guys. "Well played." Jace smirks at me. 

"I still think that its wrong." Dylan says, stopping, turning to go to his class. "Whats so wrong about dating a girl Dylan?" I ask him, stopping in front him. "It's not bad that your dating her, but its just the bet."  He huffs.

"Whatever Dylan. Your just jealous." I tell him, he rolls his eyes, and waves goodbye.

I think this whole bet thing will be fun. For me, not Sam. I usually wouldn't go for girls like her, I'd rather go for someone like Sarah. That girl is fine as f!

I was walking down the hallway, when I felt someone tap on my shoulder, pulling me out of my thoughts. I turned around to see, that guy, Luke that was with Sam.

"Um hey dude what going on?" I ask moving on my tippy toes, to my heels.

"You know exactly what's going on. Don't be playing dumb with me. " He growls through his teeth.

I raise a brow, a give him a questioning look. "Actually I don't." I tell, him a smirk covering my face. I turn around and start walking towards my class.

I turn back and look at him, and he's just standing there, and his facial expression is great. I'm sure he's in shock.

He must have over heard Dylan and I talking. Damn Dylan just had to say something. I finally reach my class, and the teacher just looks at me, and looks back down at her book. 

I take my seat in the back of the class. I sit by myself, around nobody else. This is a honors class, so most of the students sit up in the front, to pay attention, and get a good grade. 

I pull my phone out of my pocket, and sit my elbow on the desk, and look down at my lap. I unlock the screen, and I have 2 new text messages. 

They're both from unknown numbers. The first one read 'hey baby, try not to show me off so much next time;)' I assume that its from Sam. 

The second one reads 'don’t think your going to get away with this, she will know by the end of the day' I assume that ones from Luke, I have Jace, Drew, and Dylan number , but I don't have Luke's. 

"Young man there in the back. What are you doing?" The teacher speaks, towering over me. She holds her hand out, and I lock the screen, and hand it to her. "Bitch" I mumble under my breathe. She huffs and stomps back to her desk. She pulls out a pink sticky note, and writes something on it, and places it on the phone. She looks up, and around the room. 

"Jack, will you take this to the office?" She asks holding her arm out, waiting for the kid to take it. "Um, Miss Bev, I- I don't think, ok fine I will" He hesitates to stand up, then quickly grabs the phone, and runs out of the class. 

Miss Bev comes to the back of the class and hands me a yellow slip. I look down at it, and I have detention. Well this is great, and  I have no way to tell Sam, until the end of this class. Or I could always tell her at lunch. 

The rest of the class goes by pretty quick, and when the bell rings, I jump up, and race out the classroom, shoving at anybody that got in my way. I had to  get to Sam before Luke or Dylan did. I knew one of them would eventually spill my secret. 

Once I turned on her hall I saw her and Luke leaned up against the lockers talking. Shit, I was too late. I rushed over there to them, and she smiled, and wrapped her arms around my neck. Maybe he didn't tell her. I reacted late, and then finally wrapped my arms around her waist. 

We pulled away from each other, and she kissed my cheek . She waved goodbye to Luke, and we started walking to our next class. I saw Dylan, and he shook his head, and turned, and started walking the other way.