Your so fucking weird

Sam P.O.V

I woke up, and had Luke sprawled out over my bed, me barely on. He was such a pig. I wiggle from underneath the covers and go to the bathroom to have a quick shower.

An half hour later, I got out of the shower because Luke had to take a wee, and he was too lazy to go to a different bathroom.

I go into my room and put on my favorite hot pink jeans, and grab a shirt from my wardrobe that Luke left a long tome ago, and throw it on, along with my black vans. Luke lazily walks out of the bathroom, and plops back down on my bed. "Sammmmmm." "Whatttt?" I giggle. "Come ere." I finish brushing my hair, and go sit by him. "What?" He scoots over, and pulls me down.

He starts poking my side, and stomach, I begin to squirm, and laugh. He laughs, and sits up, and takes his hands and begins to tickle me. I continue to squirm, then he yells at me. "STOP MOVING!" I don't stop, so he sits on top of my, placing his hans on either sides of my head, his body pressed against mine, his legs on top of mine, which was very uncomfortable. He takes one hand and places it on my thigh, and pushes it apart from my other leg. He places his body in between my legs, and smiles down at me.

"Your so beautiful, you know that." He says, our faces inches away from each either. Our eyes lock, and I finally get tired, of trying to hide my feelings. He slowly leans down, and presses our lips together. It was a soft, gentle kiss. His tongue swipes against my bottom lip, and asks for entrance. I slightly part my lips, and our tongues happily dance around. His goes back into his mouth, and he's the first to pull away, but I bite his lip,and a soft moan comes out.

We both pull away, and he jumps off me, and lands on the other side of me. "I'm sorry, I don't kno-" I interrupt him by pressing my lips to his. "It's ok. I kind of liked it." I mumble. "Good.. Can this stay between us." "What? Us kissing?" He nods. "Yeah,as much as I want to tell the guys, I just I don't know." "Yeah, it's ok, I understand. But what are we?" "I'm not sure, right now we are in your room." "You're so fucking weird Hemmings." I giggle. "You wouldn't want me any other way." "True." I nod.

"What do you have planned today?" He asks. "Well, other than school nothing, which we need to get ready for." "Blahh, I don't want toooo." He groans. "Lets just skip then. Call Cal, and Ash, and we can go to the park for a picnic. I'll call Kasey." I tell him. "Ok, I need a shower so I will call them on my way home." "Ok, I'll text Kasey. How did auditions go lastnight?" "They went great, we got a new guitarist. he is great, he can sing pretty well too." He tells me "Cool. Whats his name?" "Mikey, well Michael, but he said we could call him Mikey too." I nod.

"Well Kasey said she could come. So call the boys, and invite Mikey." " Ok, ok. I'll see you later yeah?" "Yeah." He leans down and pecks my lips, before getting up, and putting his shoes on, before leaving.

How am I supposed to feel about him? I really wish I could talk to someone, but until we tell everybody, then I just can't talk, I'll have to keep my feelings bottled up. I get up, and go down to talk to my mom about today.

"Hey mom, can I skip today, and go to the beach, and have a picnic, with Cal, Ash, Luke, Kasey, and there new guitarist Mikey?" "Sure, thats fine. They got a new guitarist? Thats great! When are you going to let me meet him?" "Will you be home for dinner tonight?" "I should be. Bring them over, and we can have a big dinner." She suggest. "Ok, thanks mom. I'll see what they have planned." I kiss her cheek, and call Luke.

"Hello?" "Hey, what did the guys say?" "They said they would all meet us at your place, and we can go from there." "Ok, well I'm going to pack us some snacks." "Ok, I'll be back to your flat in twenty minutes ok?" "Yeah thats fine." "Ok, bye I lo- I'll see you soon." "I love you too. Bye." I chuckle. I knew what he was trying to say, but from the events from this morning, I knew that was exactly why he didn't want to say it.