Love doesn't always last

Sam P.O.V.

I wake up to the relaxing sound of the waves crashing against the shore. I don't remember much from last night, beside the fact it was the best night of my life.

I opened my eyes, and thought I would be blinded by the light, but Luke has the curtains around the bed closed, so therefor the sun wasn't beaming in as much.

I sat up and stretched out, and looked at Luke side of the bed to find it empty. I slowly drawled the bed curtains back,and searched for Luke.

Moments passed by before he returned. "Sorry, I thought I'd be back before you woke up." He said passing me a sack full of food. I retrieved some potato rounds out , and began snacking on them.

After finishing eating, and helping Luke gather all the candles, he drove me home. "Thank you Luke, for not only an amazing first date, but for being there for me." I tell him before climbing out the door.

"No, thank you. I will see you later baby. " Luke says before leaning over and giving me a gentle kiss.

I wave goodbye, and walk inside. It wasn't usual for both my parents to be gone this early in the morning, but for some reason today they both where.

I walked into the kitchen to see if anybody had left a note, but nothing. I decided to take a shower, and get out of my sandy clothes.

After showering, I decide I would just slug around, and watch Teen Wolf reruns all day. As the day grew closer to ending, neither one of my parents arrived home, or even called to check in.

I fell asleep on the couch, but was woken a few hours later when my phone began buzzing underneath me.

It's my mom. 'Will you meet me, and your father at the cafe down the street. We need to talk to you. Love Mom.' I get up and walk to the cafe, since it's only a few blocks away.

I go in and my parents are sitting across from each other at a booth. "Hi mom, Hi dad." I say sitting down next to my dad. "We need to talk to you sweet heart, and thought that if we where in public you wouldn't take it as hard." My dad says, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "We are,......"

Luke's P.O.V.

"Luke? Is that you?" My mom yells, when I walk through the door.

"Yeah."

Without speaking another word I go to my room and fall back on my bed.

Last night was amazing. I got to spend it with my favorite person ever, and the person I love the most. She probably went home and went to sleep. I don't blame her, I like sleeping in my own bed every once in a while. I mostly sleep in hers.

Anyway, I wake up the next morning and it's about 1 in the evening. I was really tired. I got out of bed and went and showered. I got out brushed my hair and my teeth.

I rushed downstairs and grab a bite to eat. I throw a piece of bread into the toaster, and grab some peanut butter.
When the toast pops up, I rub some peanut butter on it, and walk to Sams.

I grab a flower from her neighbors yard, and knock on her door. The door is unlocked so I let myself in. I go up to her room, and she is still in her bed asleep.

I slip my shoes off and slip in the bed next to her. "Luke," she mumbles. "Yeah?" I ask wrapping my arm around her. "I love you." She says, and turns over to where she's facing me. "I love you too." She tells me. "Forever?" "Forever baby." I lean down and press my lips to hers.

"Baby, why are you crying?" I ask wiping away her tears. "My p-parents, they a-are g-getting a d-d-divorce."She says in between sobs.

"Im so sorry." I pull her close to my chest, and rub her back, and try to calm her down. "Its ok baby. I will be here with you everyday, to help you through this."I tell her slightly shaking her.

She finally falls asleep, and we just lay in bed all day, and cuddle.

Calum P.O.V.

"Stop! Calum give it back." Michael yelled at me running after me, chasing me around the mall. He was texting a girl, and kept smiling at his phone.

I grabbed his phone from him, and ran off. "Calum stop." Michael yelled. "Neverrr" I yelled running around the public fountain.

I trip on my shoe lace and fall into the fountains.

"Ha ha. That's what you get you douche." Michael laughs helping me out of the fountain.

"Good thing you have a life proof on your phone Cal." I look at him. Of course today I would take the case off. "Let's go buy me a new phone." I huff, and ring out my clothes.

"That will be $200." The man tells me. I hand him my money, and put my life proof on my new iPhone 5s I got a a blue case.

We go to the food court, and grab a bite to eat before going to Luke's flat.

(SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS TERRIBLE. IM JUST HAVE A BLOCK, AND BLEHHH!! SORRY FOR SUCH A CRAPPY CHAPTER!! BEEN REAL BUSY ON MY OTHER FANFICTION! I HAVE A LOT PLANNED FOR IT!! SO, I DONT KNOW WHEN MY NEXT UPDATE WILL BE FOR THIS STORY, BUT I UPDATE MY OTHER ONE ATLEAST 2 TIMES A WEEK. SO HOPE YOU ALL READ IT!! BYEEEE)