I dont want to be like them

4 months later

Sam P.O.V.

"Luke, I'm sorry. My parents relationship just shows that not everything won't always last forever."

"How could you Sammy. I loved you. And your breaking up with me?" Luke quietly cries.

"I just think it's the right thing to do. You guys are going off soon, and touring the world with One Direction. You're going to meet tons of fans, and there are so many way prettier than I am. I don't want to be like them Luke. It's for the best."

I stand up, and walk out of his room. I slide down against the wall and softly cry. That has to be the hardest thing I have ever had to do.

What he doesn't know is that I'm having to move. I am moving to England with my mom. Since their divorce, we have stayed here, but mom would always cry, so she thought it would be best to move somewhere different.

Since my mom has always wanted to visit England, we decided to just move there. We found this 3 bedroom apartment and are moving at the end of the week.

Today is Wednesday, so I have 2 days to say goodbye to all my friends, and leave.

Luke doesn't know, and I don't want to tell him. It will just make our breakup harder on me. I already feel bad about not telling him the truth, but the truth is, I can't be away from him.

I'm moving across the country, and he is going to be touring around the world with One Direction. He doesn't leave for another month, but it's better for me to go now instead of watching him go.

••

I sit down in the uncomfortable plane seat, and look out my window, and wave goodbye to this state.

The only thing I'm forgetting is my friends,and Luke.

I slip my headphones I my ears, and block out my moms voice.

I fall asleep, and don't wake until the plane lands in England.

I begin feeling really bad about not telling Luke that I left, but it's for the best. I send him a text, although he won't see it until later.

'Hey, sorry I didn't tell you this but, I moved to England. I won't forget you. Love, Sam.'

Luke P.O.V.

I hear my phone ding so I roll over to pick it up. It's a text from Sam?

'Hey, sorry I didn't tell you this but, I moved to England. I won't forget you. Love, Sam.'

She moved without telling me?

I guess she thought it was for the best. But she didn't bother telling me. What kind of bestfriend is she? Whatever. I'm done with her and all her shit.

1 month later, 2 weeks into their tour with 1D. There show in London.

"Hi guys. We are 5 Seconds of Summer. Hope you enjoy, thanks for coming out." Calum yells into his microphone.

The first song we sing is, Beside You, the second one is Wherever You Are.

"Here is the last song for us tonight. Our good pal Luke here wrote it. As you all know his girlfriend left him. He was and still his heart broken. So Sam, if you are here tonight, then this ones for you babe. We miss and love you darling." Michael says, and waves to the crowd.

Sam P.O.V.

'I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted

I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted