Jelousy

A/n
The pic is there just because. It's a filter, I didn't draw it or anything. Also, it's been a while since I've been on, reason; school. Yep, school is getting in the way, but as soon as it's over for the summer, I'll be updating more. Alright, that's all for now, let's get this chapter started.

~❤️~

Ocean's POV
It was taking (Y/n) a while to get back from town and it was starting to get dark. I decided to go look for her but, I don't know where to start. I get out of the room where I was staying and heard something, it sounded like footsteps. I assumed it was (Y/n), but, there was more than the sound of one person. It sounded like two.

"We are almost there." I heard (Y/n) say. 'Is she brining someone else? I thought she was suppose to keep this place a secret. Why? Why...why is she showing someone where she lives?'

"UM...(Y/N)?! ARE WE THERE YET?!" The person yelled as if he couldn't hear.

Your POV
"Whoops! Forgot you couldn't hear me."

"Well, are we there yet?"

"Yep! Just a few more steps and......"

Ring

"We're on the boat. You can take off the blindfold now."

Jim took the blindfold off and adjusted his eyes to the new lighting.

"Return hearing." I told my charm, and the same blue aura surrounded Jim. "Hey everyone! I'm home!! Did you miss me?" I yelled to the crew.

"Hey." Ocean sounded dismal. 'What's his problem?'

"*GASP* (Y/N) WHY DID YOU BRING A STRANGE MAN ON MY SHIP?!" Aki yelled at me as Fuyu shook her finger as she was saying 'tsk, tsk'.

"He was looking for me in town, that's why I went back. Anyways, *stretches while yawning* I'm going to get out of this getup, Pappy!" I yelled for Papyrus.

"Paps isn't here, he went to get more supplies for healing my wounds, but there wasn't any in town so he took my ship and sailed to the next town." Ocean still sounded dismal and went to his room that he's staying in. I followed him, only to get to my room, and saw as he flopped down on his bed. I sighed and opened the painting door, and closed it behind me.

Ocean's POV
I secretly watched as she went to her room behind the painting and covered my eyes, sighing. 'What is this that I'm feeling? Am I sick? Why do I have this feeling?' My head swam with thoughts.

"Huh? Where did (Y/n) go?! I thought she went in here." There stood the mystery man in the doorway, staring at me with anger in his eyes.

"What do you want?" I asked sitting up and swinging my legs around to the side of the bed.

"What did you do?" The man looked down at the floor and inched closer.

"What do you mean, 'what did I do'? I don't remember doing anything." I looked at him with daggers. He came closer and stood in front of me. I looked up. He clenched his fist then unclenched his fist. Next thing I knew, he was holding me up by the collar of my suit.

"What did you do to (Y/n)?! Where is she?!" The man yelled in my face, ready to punch me depending on my answer.

"I didn't do anything to her. But, I do have a question." I calmly said. His grip loosened a bit but he still held me up in the air.

"What?"

"Why do you want to know where (Y/n) is, huh? Is there a reason your here? Why did she lead you here? Who are you? And should we even trust you?" I stared at him with confidence in my eyes. He took in a breath shakily and laughed.

"Ahh, kid, you make me laugh. *clears throat* All of your questions will be answered in due time, for now, call me Jim." Jim smirked and set me down. "Let's continue this little chat some other time....Sans." My eyes widened.

'Who is this man?'