Magic Secret

Sans's POV
"Ahh, kid, you make me laugh. *clears throat* All of your questions will be answered in due time, for now, call me Jim." Jim smirked and set me down. "Let's continue this little chat some other time....Sans." My eyes widened.

'Who is this man?' I watched as he left the room. I let out a loud sigh and plopped back on the bed. My 'eyes' were getting heavy, the darkness surrounding and getting darker.

Your POV
I sit up from my bed after I heard Ocean flop down on his bed. I shake my head and try to put my hair back in place.

"I must have fallen asleep...what was I doing again?" I asked myself. "Hmm...I'm just going to go for a swim." I get dressed in my swimsuit and put my hair up in a (bun/ponytail), on my way out of my room, I looked on the nightstand on the left side of my bed. I saw the necklace. "I'm going to have a little fun." I grabbed the necklace and my sword, my sword turned into a (f/c) tattoo of the sword on my right leg. (Now you know how you carry your sword everywhere.) I walk over to the painting and open it, closing the secret door behind me.

"Where are you going?"

"Oh! I thought you were asleep, did I wake you?" Ocean surprised me. He sat up, looking tired.

"No, I was just resting my 'eyes', where are you going?" Ocean asked.

"Just going for a swim. Do you want to come?" I asked.

"Sure."

"Before we go, we need to get you something."

❤️Time skip~ brought to you by laziness❤️

We went to Bill's merchant stand.

"Ho, welcome back (Y/n) and young traveler. What can I get ya?" Bill asked me.

"Another emerald necklace." I asked, he looked surprised, and Ocean looked confused.

"My, my, young lady. You know, messing with magic like emeralds, will get you in trouble. Especially with that man from the other day." Bill gave me another emerald necklace, "That'll be 20 iron."

"Thank you Bill." I took out 20 iron and put the necklace on Ocean. "Follow me!" I grabbed Ocean's hand and dragged him with me to the glade.

6
Sorry it took to long. I've been getting writers block lately. Now I'm going to start writing the next chapter. See ya!

~~❤️~~