Infiltration

Your pov

All of a sudden Jim came falling basically out of the sky, landing knees bent and looking up at us. Ocean quickly removed his arm and put it by his side.

"Y/n, I got word from the guards, the Emperor is wanting to meet you." Jim says standing up with a face of grimace. I looked at Ocean then back at Jim. 'I wonder what he has planned.' I thought.

Ocean's pov
Looking over at Y/n, I saw she was deep in thought so I didn't want to interrupt.

"*dry cough* Lets get going back to base and devise a plan to get into the capital. As far as we know, the Emperor is only looking for me, which means he knows what I look like. We don't know what the Emperor looks like, but he doesn't know about you, Ocean, right?" Y/n looked at me, her face a little flushed. I only stared, confused, worried, and...wait was is this feeli- "Hey, are you ok?" Y/n tugged at the cuff of my sleeve while still having a flushed face. She gave a little sneeze as we started walking to the ship, still holding on, I stopped and Jim walked ahead.

Y/n ran into me, "Shhh.." I held up one finger shushing her.

"Ocean, what are you doing?" Y/n whispered. I waited till Jim was a little bit ahead. Looking back at Y/n I gave a heavy sigh.

"What if he's just saying that to get you in trouble? Or even captured!? We can't trust him, Y/n." I explained, she just looked disappointed. Her visual disappointment upon her face is what got me going, my head bent down staring at the ground, I turned and moved toward the base steadily. Hearing footsteps behind me, I thought; 'I have to trust Y/n's judgement.'

A/n
HEY!! It's been awhile *dry cough* heh, ummm yeah. I am just trying to get this updated at the moment, '(^~^) anyway, hope you enjoyed this short chapter!