Chapter 6

*your POV*
"Ugh, what happened." I sat up in my bed and rubbed my head. "Y/n, you're awake." I heard Kou say in a relieved way. "why are you in here?" I asked Kou, not because I don't enjoy the company but I was just confused about what's going on.

"Kaname asked me to look after you while he talked with the headmaster." He explained. "How are you feeling, do you remember anything from what happened last night." I looked at him confused for a bit. "What do you mean last night, have I been asleep for that long?" I said getting out of bed. Kou stopped me and put me back in bed. " you passed out last night after we all heard screams from your room."

"I'll let you rest, for now, I will tell Kaname that you woke up." Kou slowly left my room and I stared at the window.

"What did happen last night." I tried really hard to remember what happened but every time I got to something that I remembered it became blurry.

"Y/n....." A whispered voice called to me. I looked around my room and I saw no one there. "Is anyone there?" I asked nothing. "are you aware of who you are?" The feminine voice spoke as if she was whispering in my ear.

"I think so... I'm y/n Kuran." I responded to the voice. She chuckled for a bit. "The Kuran family has a lineage of pureblood vampires, the strongest race of vampire, it is impossible for you to be born human."

I could feel a presence wrapping itself around me as she continued to speak. "You need to understand dear, you have to be a vampire but why aren't you one." She questioned me.

"Who are you, what are you talking about," I asked her. She giggled once more before continuing, "you will see me soon don't worry about that. The next time we meet I will explain everything." And with that, I could feel her presence disappear.

"That didn't explain anything, what did she mean that she'll see me again," I said out loud and laid myself back down.

I heard some footsteps walking towards my door followed by the door opening. "Hello?" I asked whoever entered cautiously because of my previous conversation. Kaname stepped into my room, that sort of calmed me down. "Oh hey Kaname." I smiled at him as he walked towards me.

"how are you feeling?" He asked me while checking my foreheads temperature. " I'm fine, just a slight headache that's all," I responded, giving him a big smile.

"Kaname, can I ask you something?" I wanted to know about what that woman was talking about. "how come I was born into a family of purebloods as a human and not a vampire?" I looked into his eyes, trying to see if there was anything strange I could see in them. Nothing. "You were taken away when you were only a few years old, it was too early to tell whether you were a vampire or not. But I too thought it was odd that you are a human and not a vampire like all Kurans." He answered truthfully.

My hands clenched into a fist from what he said. "how could he. Why would someone take a child away from their family at such a young age and use them for their sick experiments." I whimpered to Kaname. I felt Kaname embrace me and hold me in a hug. "Calm down, you don't need to stress yourself out with this. I'll try and figure out why he did that and I'll try and help in any way. I don't want to see you upset anymore, ok?" He calmly said and broke the embrace.

I simply nodded and yawned loudly. Kaname told me that I shouldn't worry about class for tonight and that I should rest. He left to get the rest of the night class students and head off to class.