Chapter 1

"Kaitlyn, honey, hurry up our plane is about to leave and we need to be at the airport" my mother yelled. I was in my room, looking around my old room. I'm five years old and me, my mom, and my older brother Josh, are moving out my mom told me that we are flying all the way to the UK and we lived in Chicago. My dad died after I was born, he died when he was at work. He worked in the military he was my hero.

I snapped out of my thoughts and ran downstairs thinking that they might leave me.

"I'm coming" I said in my small voice

"Josh take your sister to the cab, I'll be right there" Josh who is 8 years old took me out of the house and we made our way to the cab.

We didn't take our stuff cause my mom already put all of our belongings into a moving truck, so everything is back at our new house.

Mommy came in a few minutes after and got in the back with us. The cab drove us all the way to the airport. My mom paid the man, we got out and entered the airport.

"Kids we still have a few minutes, does any one want food or go to the bathroom before they call our flight" my mom said me and josh both nodded our heads as a no. I wasn't hungry cause I already ate also I have my sipping cup with me.

"Flight to the Uk will be boarding now" I heard a female voice that was louder than anyone. I looked up at my mom and rugged on her shirt. I got my moms attention and she bend down for her to here my shy voice. "What was that mommy?" I asked.

"That was a flight announcement, is letting people know that the plane is leaving soon, come on we better get going" she said and I nodded my head. I hold my moms hand.

We got to our seats, I was by the window, Josh in the middle and mom in the other seat.

The plane was finally moving and next thing I know we were up in the air. after a few minutes I felt sleepy,I close my eyes for a while but my tiredness took over me.

-----------

"Sweetie, wake up, we're here" I heard my mom waking me up. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked around and saw that we were no longer in the plane we were in the back of a taxi.

The taxi driver stopped in front of a huge house. I pointed to the house and said "mom is that our house" she nodded her head and paid the taxi driver.

We got out and waited for mom to unlock our new home here in the UK.

Once mom opened the door, I sprinted inside and went upstairs to see my room, I found it and it had a balcony. I always wanted a balcony in my room. I squealed and ran downstairs to see my mom and Josh.

"So did you like your room, Kaitlyn " I nodded my head and turned to Josh

"Did you found your room"

"No but i'll go look for it, wanna come with me?" he offered but I said no. Me and Josh get a long really well. He was the best big brother I can ever ask for.

I went and look around the house to see where thing at. If I can remember.

Once I finished my adventure, I went and helped my mom with the boxes and putting them in the right place.

I was tired after organizing everything it was night time so I went to my room put on my pjs and fell asleep.

--------------------------------

Heey so this is my new book I hope you guys will like it.

-A