Chapter 3:

After dinner, me and Harry went upstairs to my room to play. I opened the door to my room and flicked the light on.

"Hey your room is right in front of my room, cool" he said and opened the balcony door

"Really that's your room" I said and pointed to his house were there was another room with a balcony just like mine.

"Yea" he said

"Harry it's time to go" Gemma said coming into my room

"Hey isn't that your room Harry?"

"Yea me and Kaitlyn were just talking about that" he said and I nodded my head

"Ah, we'll it's time to go, it was fun meeting you Kaitlyn bye" she waved and I waved back and quietly said "bye"

"You wanna play tomorrow?" Harry said before he left. I smiled and nodded my head as a yes

"Ok bye..best friend" he chuckled and waved

"Bye best friend" I said and waved to him. I watched them leave my house, I went to the living room were my mommy was.

"Mommy, I have a best friend" I said excitedly

"Really who?" she said

"Harry, mom" I said and sat beside her

"Ah we'll that's nice dear, Josh and Gemma might become best friends too just like you an Harry" she said and poked my nose which made me giggle.

"Where's josh" I asked looking around for him

"He went to his room to play video games"

----------------------

The next day me and Harry were out in my backyard playing tag. We were having so much fun until my mom was calling me.

"Kaitlyn you know next Monday your gonna go to school and so is Josh" My mom said and I sighed. I don't want to go to school there's nobody I know and I think i'm not going to make friends at school.

"What school is it?" Harry asked noticing my reaction to the announcement

"Ummm I think it was Homes Chapel primary" she said and Harry started to jump up and down

"What?" I asked confused

"Your going to the same school as me" he yelled and my face lighten up. I have a friend that is going to my school. My best friend

"Yay" I squealed and joined Harry jumping up and down

"Ok kids, come in to get a snack" my mom said, me an Harry ran to the kitchen and sat down that's how hungry we both were.

"Here are some delicious strawberry with some chocolate" mom handed us a bowl full of strawberry and the other bowl full of chocolate to dip in the strawberry.

"Yum" Harry and I both said at the same time making us both laugh.

"Mmmmm" we said at the same time again

"This is so good" Harry said and I nodded in agreement. It was delicious.

Once we were finished with the strawberry and the chocolate we went to the living room to watch some tv.

We were watching I don't know the name because I still can't read and Harry the same. But we liked it even though not knowing what It was about.

"Hey Kaitlyn, would you like to sit with me in the bus" Harry said looking at me and I nodded my head as a yes.

"You're gonna love it there, everyone is really friendly, so no need to be afraid" he reassured me about his school that now Im going to.

"Thank you" I said and smiled. We put our attention back to the tv watching cartoons.