Chapter 13

*Kaitlyns pov*

Yesterday, Harry was practicing on his song that he was going to do and I think he's ready but he says he isn't, but I know he is.

Today we all had to wake up extra early so we can go to the audition and not worry about all the traffic and stuff.

I chose what I was going to wear, a simple black Mickey Mouse shirt and some cute shorts with a cute belt. I wore my black vans, my hair was straight as always and so was my side bangs there getting kinda long but I like it like that and I put my favourite black beanie. I did my usual makeup black eyeliner, mascara, curled my eyelashes with my eyelash curler and a little bit of foundation.

I grabbed my phone that was charging On the bed side table. I put in my pocket and went downstairs to see my mom and Josh there.

I quickly grab water from the refridgerator and kissed my moms cheek and hug Josh.

" I see you guys just made up" my mom said "yup' we both said at the same time

"Well I got to go to Harry's audition, I'll see ya guys later"

I made my way to Harry's house, I knocked gently and went inside like I usually do.

"Haz?" I called

"In here" he said it sounded from the living room

"Hey you ready" I said to him excited about this

"I'm nervous. What if I mess up, what if I fall going up the stage, or forget the lyrics or..

"No! You are gonna do fine, trust me, you're ready for this" I said cutting him off from whatever he was going to say.

"Thanks" he said with a smile on his way and he hugged me which I hugged back of course. I love hugs.

"Ready kids" Anne said breaking Harry and I's hug. We made our way to the car and went into the back seat. Anne was going to drive and Gemma was coming along also so she can go to the passenger seat.

Anne started the engine to the car and started to back away from the drive way.

And we are off.

-----------------------

We finally got to were we were suppose to go. We were waiting in line and I should tell you that there's a lot of people and I mean a lot. Is gonna take a while until it's our turn. Harry already has his number and was looking around looking nervous. I put my hand on his shoulder and it seemed like he relaxed a little, he was tensed when I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Honey, stop worrying, you'll do great" Anne said while Gemma and I nodded both of our heads in agreement.

"Yeah, I know, but still there will be a bunch of people that are gonna watch" He said getting back to being nervous

----------------------------------

We are now backstage it was going to be Harry's turn in a few minutes. Before Harry went I gave a him a quick hug and told him good luck.

I went to were Anne and Gemma were we were watching the audition at the tv.

The judge named Simon Cowell asked Harry some simple questions until he told Harry what song he was going to sing.

Harry was going to perform a song called "Isn't she lovely" by Stevie Wonder and Harry is now going to sing.

Isn't she lovely

Isn't she wonderful

Isn't she precious

Less than one minute old

I never thought through love we'd be

Making one as lovely as she

But isn't she lovely made from love

Isn't she pretty

Truly the angel's best

Boy, I'm so happy

We have been heaven blessed

I can't believe what God has done

Through us he's given life to one

But isn't she lovely made from love

Harry was now done and I was biting my nails to see what the judges had to say. Gemma, Anne, and I both stared at the screen tv up close, not wanting to miss everyone single thing that is going to happen.

Finally after it took a while for one of the judges to say anything one of the judges spoke up.

"Louis, what do you think" Simon said to th other judge

"I have to say no" he said and everyone booed

"Nicole?" Simone said

" I have to say yes " she said, I smiled and began to fiddle with my fingers

" And I have to agree with Nicole,i say yes" simon said and everyone cheered. We all screamed and jumped up and down that he made it.

When he got off the stage his mom hugged him and other relatives that came. After he got hugs from everyone it was time for me to hug him. I ran up to him and have him a big hug

"Told you, you'll made it in" I said after we pulled away from our hug

" Yeah you did" he chuckled, making everyone of us laugh