Chapter 14

*Kaitlyns pov*

After the audition were over Harry's family and I went to a nice resturant. Before we went there we had to look nice since it is a celebration.

My dress is a simple black dress that was mid thigh length with a brown belt around my waist. I wore my favourite black high heels.

I had my hair down and no beanie this time. The same makeup routine, i sprayed my Vanilla fragrance. I grabbed my phone and put it into my small purse, which followed with my house keys, money, makeup, etc...

I went downstairs, lock my door, and went to Harry's house were everyone will meet so then we can go to the resturant.

I opened the door to see Genma and Anne ready, I didn't see Harry or his other relatives.

"Hi" I said and walked in

"Hey Love, aw don't you look lovely today" Anne said to me

"Thank you, and so do you guys" I said both to Anne and Genma

"Thanks" they said at the same time

"So where's Harry?" I asked looking around for him but no where to be seen

"He's upstairs changing still" Gemma said rolling her eyes. " and he said that we take long changing" she added making me laugh.

"Harry!! You done?! " Gemma shouted

"I'm coming!!" I heard harry yell back

We waited for Harry and the others to come.

Finally, Harry came downstairs with us. He was wearing a black shirt with a blazer and some skinny jeans with his black vans.

"That's what took you so long to change?" Gemma said

"Yeah I needed to choose dur" he said making a weird face

" Don't you look adorable in a dress" he said and I rolled my eyes and laughed, he knows that I don't wear dresses, I only wear dresses when there's a party or something. Or sometimes I don't wear dresses for parties only if I wanted to or felt like it.

"Oh there here" Anne said who was checking the window." alright let's go into the car"

-----------------------

We finally got to the resturant, the lady in the front desk escorted us to a table were everyone can fit.

We all sat down, Gemma was on my left side and Harry was on my right side and then the others.

We waited until our waiter came to take our order.

"Here are your menus, I'll let you Guys take a look and I'll come back in a little while" he said handing each one of us our menus. He was tall, slim, brown quiff hair, hazel eyes and a pierced eyebrow. He was cute, might I say.

I looked through out the menu to see what I wanted. There's were a lot of food that I thought sounded pretty good, but I can't decide. Everything sounds so good, it's hard to choose.

"Are you guys ready or should I come back in a little while" the cute waiter said. Everyone exchange looks, from one another.

"We're ready" Harry spoke up and everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

The guy, that i still don't know his name, note down there order and now it was my turn.

"And what about you Miss?"

"Umm can I just have the chicken special with some fries" I said to the waiter

"Okay" he said and walked away with our orders noted down on his note pad