Chapter 4

It was now Monday the day I go to school. It shouldn't be that bad right? I have Harry with me. My mom woke me up early. I ate my breakfast and went upstairs to change into my uniform that was sent to us in the mail box for me to wear on the first day of shook. After I was done changing my mom began to do my hair. She made my hair into a regular braid.

I grabbed my backpack, that my mom gave me when we went to the store a few days ago. I made my way downstairs for Harry to come. He said that the bus stop is right in front of my house so it should be easy to find.

Instead of both of us going in the bus at different time we planned to go walked together towards the bus, sit together and to go walking together to our classroom, since I don't know where it is.

We heard the bell rang I ran towards the door to see Harry in his uniform an his backpack. I let him inside while we wait for the bus.

"So are you excited to go to school?" He said

"Sorta, still nervous though, but I shouldn't be your gonna be with me at all times right?" I truthfully said to him

"Yep. I'll be with you all the time" he said

"The bus is here, you kids better go now?" my mom said, Harry and I race to the bus, he was first then me. I saw Harry sitting at a seat so I went to go sit with him. There were only a couple of kids here but not too many.

We now entered school, we walked up the steps and opened the door. I began to follow Harry, since I don't know where our classroom is.

"Ok so this my classroom but now it's also yours, come in" Harry said and he went on his tippy toes to twist the door knob. We we entered the room there were a lot of screaming kids and look about our age. Harry grabbed my arm an pulled me to a older looking lady.

" Hi Mrs. Bush, this is your new student and my best friend Kaitlyn" Harry said introducing me to the teacher I guess

"Hello there love, you are Kaitlyn Brooke right" I nodded my head as a yes, getting shy around new people.

"You can go sit with Harry if you like over there" She pointed to the small table that was free for us, the other tables were already full of kids.

We made our way to the table and sat down.

"Alright class, we have a new student here her name is Kaitlyn Brooke, please make her welcome" Mrs. Hush or Push said and made me stand up Everyone yelled my name and I just quietly said Hi and waved. I sat back down were I was seated.

"Class will you tell our new student what today is?" The teacher said and everyone yelled included Harry "Coloring Time"

The teacher handed everyone a piece of paper with a drawing on it and some crayons to every table.

Once we got our coloring sheet we began to color. I didn't know what the color names were I just picked one that looked pretty. Like this blue color is very pretty.

In the middle of us coloring the teacher gave us a snack then went back to work.

"Alright class you can now go out and have some reassess time" I looked at Harry about what she meant by that.

"Come one lets go play in the playground" He said and started to run so I chase after him. I was giggling the whole way there to catch Harry, I spotted him going onto the swings. I made my way over to him and sat down on the other swing and started to swing.

The bell rang so all of us went back inside and got ready to go. I grabbed my backup and wait for Harry to get his backup. We all followed our teacher and put us in the bus. Like we did in the morning Harry and I sat together.

While reassess was going on I met this girl I think her name was Juliet and this boy name Jake. We became friends and play together in the playground.

We got off the bus, Harry's mom and my mom were waited for us outside our house. Harry and I race to our mom to see how got there first.

"I win" I said and hugged my mom tightly

"No I won" Harry said and hugged his mom

"It was a tie" My mom said and gave me a kiss on the head

"So Kaitlyn how was your first day in school, did Harry help you?" Anne said to me and I nodded "it was good and yes Harry helped me"

"Well that's good to here dear, Harry lets go we got a doctors appointment" she said to Harry and he nodded

"Bye Kaitlyn" he waved and I waved back "bye Harry"

------------------------

Hey hope you guys are liking this book. so they are still 5 years old just letting you guys know, so you won't be confused.

Like, comment, and read thanks

-A