Chapter 9

Harry's pov

After Kaitlyn left to go once she got a call from her brother he is coming for a visit and they wanted to spend some brother and sister quality time. I was laying down in my bed thinking about what Kaitlyn has said about me auditioning. Should I? or Should I not?

It's like I want to its my dream to become a famous singer but then I don't want to because I know I' m not that good there just saying that cause there my friends. I don't know.

Ugh why is it so hard. Why?

I looked over to my night stand looking at my digital clock. It's 12:45am.

"well this is gonna bother me throughout the whole night" I said to myself and closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep. The last thing on my mind. X-Factor. Audition. Yes. No. Maybe. Bananas. Kinda hungry.

*Beep Beep Beep*

I groaned and slammed my fist onto my annoying clock, waking me up so we can go to stupid school. I barely had any sleep last night thinking about the auditioning it was like it was taunting me to audition and if i don't then I wouldn't have any sleep anymore.

I went to my bathroom and did my daily morning routine. I brushed my teeth and put on some black skinny jeans and a white V-neck. I grab my backpack, my phone, and went downstairs to get some breakfast.

I cooked some bacon and poured myself some orange juice. I checked the time and I had to go pick up Kaitlyn.

I decided to walk instead of the car, cause my mom has it, her car broke down and it is in the repair room. I don't think Kaitlyn would mind walking.

Instead of ringing the door bell I just went in knowing she will always have the door open or a spare one where she told me in case she woke up late.

I saw a shadow in the kitchen and I just made my way towards the kitchen.

"hey Kaitlyn" i said once I saw her back facing towards me

"hey Harry" she said and was holding her phone in her hand, oh shes on the phone whoops

"No. No. Yea I'll be here this afternoon. Yea can I invite someone. Yes. OK bye, love you too" she said and hang up

"sorry about that, I was talking to my brother, he invited me to go to his place for a party for his girlfriend" she explained to me since I was kinda confused

"ooh ok, so you ready" she nodded and grabbed her backpack and she already had her phone in her hand.

She closed the door and made sure she locked it and we began to walk towards school

"Hey harry, are you doing anything this afternoon?" she asked me

"nope why?" I simply said

"well do you want to come to my brothers house, he is throwing a party for his girlfriend, its going to be a pool party"

"sure who else is going?"

"me, you, alexia, winter, and then its just my brother and his girlfriend and some friends of his girlfriend."

"ok I'm in" i agreed to go and she smiled. We made it to school and opened up the gates and went inside to hell. I mean school.

---------------------

During 5 period I couldn't concentrate right now Algebra and I really needed to focus, we are reviewing for the test tomorrow and if don't pass it I have to re-do it and I really don't want to do it again knowing it will be hard.