Chapter 11

*Harry's pov*

Right after I got home I put all of my stuff down in my room and climbed into bed. I didn't want to have a snack or anything. Everytime I see my best friend sad makes me sad until I see her smile again then I'm happy again but even though I can't see Kaitlyn right now I still have a feeling that shes sad, she can be miles away from where I am, and I can still manage to sense the feeling of my besfriend mood. Thats how close we got through out the years, ever since she moved in.

I woke up to the sun rays shining on my face. I groaned but got out of bed and went to my bathroom. After I was done I went to grab my phone and checked the time it was 2:30 in the afternoon. I was going to call Kaitlyn to see how she is doing. I dialed her number and wait.

"I'm sorry, the number you dialed has been disconnected" the voice said and I hung up

She turned off her phone, well there's just one thing to do. Walk over there and see how she is doing. While I was making my way to Kaitlyn's house, I saw that her mom is here. She is usually at work at this time.

Instead of walking in like I would normally do, I ranged the door bell. I waited a few minutes for someone to answer the door. If they don't answer then I'm just walking in.

I heard someone unlocking the door to see it was Kaitlyns mom "Hey Harry" she said and held the door wider to let me in.

"Is Kaitlyn here, I was just wondering how she's doing" I said to her

"Oh yea she's upstairs. She hasn't come out of her room all day" she said checking her watch. It was now 3 in the afternoon.

"Oh ok well i'm gonna go and see if she will open her door" I said

"Ok. I'm glad that my daughter has a good friend just like you."

"Tell her that there's dinner in the fridge, I'm off to work. I got a few hours off." She added and headed outside

I closed the door behind her and made my way up and check on Kaitlyn.

"Kaitlyn, it's me Harry. Can I come in?" I said while knocking on the door. Nothing. I heard nothing from the room it was dead silent. I went to the bathroom and check for a bobby pin and see if I can open the door.

I found a bobby pin and put it in and wiggle it around until I hear a click sound.

After a few failures on trying to open the door, I was about to give up until I heard the click sound. "Finally" i said to myself and opened the door to see Kaitlyn laying on the bed, sound a sleep. Well, someone also didn't have a good sleep.

I was closing the door until Kaitlyn said my name

"Harry?" she said waking up and squinting her eyes to see clearly

"Sorry, didn't mean to wake you up" i said apologizing and she nodded her head as a no, she yawned and was now in a sitting position

" its fine. What time did you get here and what time is it?" she said rubbing her eyes with the back of her hand

" its 3:15 in the afternoon and I just barely got here" i said and took a seat next to Kaitlyn

"oh shit damn" she said surprised and she stood while I was still sitting on her bed

"Well, I'm gonna go take a shower help your self with whatever, I'll be right back" she said while taking the clothes she is going to wear

"Ok" i said and she closed her bathroom door

The first thing that I was going to do was turn on her phone. I made my way over to her night stand were she usually puts it there. I grabbed her phone and turned it on, I waited a few minutes to get turned on, Once that was done I unlocked her passcode 3333. Easy.