Chapter 5

Authors note: Ok in this chapter Harry and Katelyn aren't 5 years old anymore. They are now in 6 grade so they are

Kaitlyn= 11

Harry = 12

Harry is older than katelyn by a few months.

Ok so that's settled enjoy the chapter :)

-------------------------------

I closed my locker once I got my books that I needed for my classes. I went to go find Harry so we can walk together to our class. We have every class together except for gym which is in 8 period. Ever since in Pre-K we have been by each other side, every year we have the same class. Which is great cause he is my best friend.

"Hey Harry ready?" I said to him an he nodded and closed his locker

"Let's go" we walked to our first period class.... science.

We took a seat were we like, like we normally do.

"Hey Kaitlyn. Hey Harry" Juliet and Jake said coming to us. (Author note: Friends when Kaitlyn moved In)

"Hey Juliet " I said

"Hey jake" Harry said then we switched saying our his. Harry now did Juliet and now it was my turn to say hi to Jake.

"Did you guys did your homework?" Juliet asked us, Harry nodded and my eyes widen. "We had homework?!" I asked surprised. I should of listened instead of listening to my music.

"Yes. If you weren't listening to your music then you should of known about the homework" Harry told me, I slapped his arm "I know"

"Do you think she will give you a detention, cause she's pretty strict about doing our homework" Jake said and I nodded my head unsurely "maybe"

"Alright class, sit down, class is about to start" Ms. Higgins said and everyone immediately went to there proper seating chart.

"Take out your assignment from yesterday and pass it forward" everyone took out there homework except for me, and passed it toward us. Just my luck I was seated in the front were Ms.Higgins can see me when I have or not have my homework

"Ms. Brooke, were is your assignment from yesterday?" she asked in a fake polite voice

"I forgot to do it" I said quietly

"Well just for that you are going to have lunch detention, come to my desk after class, so I can give you your detention slip" she said and turned around, her back facing me, I rolled my eyes and I was mocking her for a little while.

~detention~

I made my way to detention class on my lunch period. I didn't got anything cause I wasn't hungry at the time.

I entered the room to see a couple of students here. I made my way to the teachers desk and gave him my permission slip. I went to take a seat which was in the back. I turned in my IPod and put on my earphones.

A couple of minutes later I felt a tap on my shoulder, I looked up to see a girl. I took out my ear plugs. "Can I help you?" I said after she stayed silent for a while.

"Oh yea sorry, I was going to ask if your dating Harry?" she asked sitting in front of me now

"No, I'm not dating him, he's just my best friend, nothing else" I said clarifying this information that people kept asking us.

"We'll you two look cute together" she said and walked away. Ok then?

-schools over-

I went to my locker to put all my books away, I closed my locker, exactly the same time Harry closed his locker.