Dont forget about me

I ounce knew a friend called Harry Styles. Me and him were best of friends. We were inseparable, nothing coming in between us until one day he joined in the X-Factor. After that he never came back to Homes Chapel. We texted in the beginning when he was in boot camp but then I texted him he never texted back, I have called him, he ignored my calls. He ignored everything that was supposed to do with me. On almost all of his interviews somehow people saw photos of young Harry and me. They told him who was the mysterious girl and all Harry said on every interview he would always say " i don't know" " I don't remember her" etc. That's when I knew he forgot about me. My own best friend that I knew forgot about me.

------------

Once Harry got accepted in the X-Factor I was happy for him, I truly was. Even though it will be a while till I get to see him again, but i'll take it as a risk, I want him to be happy. I want him to be happy, he always dreamed about this and his dream was coming true and I was not going to let it slip through his hands. But I never thought that he will stop calling me, texting me, or even visited me? That's when I realized, I just lost my best friend for 13 years. He was my best friend ever since I came to Homes Chapel when I was five.

Hi I'm Kaitlyn Brooke, I just turned 18 writing this on how I lost my true and thought forever was going to be there for me no matter what, my best friend.