Chapter 2

*Kaitlyn pov*

The morning sun shine rays shinning right at my face waking me up from my sleeping. I rubbed my eyes to get away the sleepiness, I put on my slippers and went downstairs. I saw my mom making something in the kitchen.

"Good morning mom" I said and taking a seat at the kitchen table

"Good morning honey, hope you like pancakes" she joked she knew I love pancakes

"Yes!" I said and she put a pile of pancakes in the middle of the table. I grab 1 pancake and put some syrup.

I ate my pancakes with some milk, after I was donee Josh finally woke up and went to the kitchen were my mom an I was.

"Morning sweetie" she said putting pancakes on Josh's plate. He took a seat next to me an began to pour syrup on his pancakes.

"Morning" he said and began to eat

* ding dong*

We heard the bell ring. My mom was drying her hands and went to go get it. The little curious girl that I am went to go see who it was.

"Oh Kaitlyn come and say hi to our neighbor" My mom said gesturing to the lady that seemed like my moms age. "Hi" shyly said to her and behind her I saw a little boy and a little girl but seem much older maybe like Josh age.

"Hi darling, I'm Anne, this is my children, Harry and Gemma" Anne said introducing me to her kids.

"Hi, I'm Gemma, nice to meet you" The girl name Gemma said happily and excited came up to me

"Hi, Gemma, I'm Kaitlyn, nice to meet you too" I said to her with a smile, she seemed friendly

"Hello, I'm Harry" Harry said and extended his hand for me to shake

"Hi" I said smiling and shook his hand

"Anne, will you and your kids like to join us for breakfast" my mom said

"If it isn't a bother to you" Anne said

"Not at all, come in" My mom let them in and they all went to the kitchen except me, Gemma, and Harry.

"So Kaitlyn how old are you" Gemma said to me

"I'm 5" I said

"Oh so is Harry, we'll i'm 7" she said and that's when something popped into my head.

"My brother is 8" I said

"You have a brother?" Gemma said and I nodded. "Josh" I called in a few minutes he came in. He smiled at us and went to my side. "This is my big brother Josh, Josh this is Gemma and Harry" I introduced to them. Gemma and Josh started talking and they went to the living room.

"Hey would you like to come with me and play in my trampoline" Harry said and I nodded my head

"Mommy can I go play with Harry at his trampoline... please" I beg and she nodded her head. Harry and I went outside, I didn't know where he lived so I followed him. He was right next door.

We went to the back were I think was his trampoline.

We got on and started to jump. We played together for a long while, we both fell on the trampoline laying on our back looking at the sky.

"Harry?" I asked

"Yea" he said

"Can we be friends?" I said it was shy to ask this question, i'm a shy person

"No..... best friends" he said and smile which made me smile. I have a new best friend.

"Let's make a promise that we will stay best friends no matter what happens" he said and stuck his pinky out, so I did the same. We hooked our pinky together and Harry started to speak again "We promise to stay best friends no matter what happens"

"I promise"

"And I promise"

We both went back to my house for dinner. Lets just say that's the beginning of our new friendship

--------------

Sorry if it was short I'm trying to make It long but I don't want to give away too much. I hope you like it

-A