Chapter 6

(In this chapter they are now 16 years old)

------------------------------

"Come one Kait, we got to go" Harry shouted outside from the door and banging on it. I was about ready finishing my makeup so we can go to our friends birthday party.

"Coming!"i yelled back I put on my black heels my purse that has my phone, money, etc...

I was wearing a black beautiful lace with sleeves, my hair loosely curled, my simple eye makeup. I sprayed my favorite fragrance. Vanilla.

I opened the door to be greeted by an impatient Harry wearing a black v-line shirt and some skinny jeans

"Dammit Kait, how long does it take to get ready" he asked and grabbed my arm so we can go to the big party our friend Jake is throwing

"A lot " I said and laughed and stuck my tongue at him. Him sticking his tongue back at me while making a funny face which made me laugh

We got into Harry's car and went to Jakes awesome party that he throws.

We got out of Harry's car an went inside the huge house that is now filled with many people filled up.

We got in and we went to go spot our friends.

"Hey do you see Jake anywhere?" I yelled to Harry over the loud music that is going through the speakers.

"What?!"

"I said do you see Jake anywhere"

"There's a snake! where"!"

He went all jumpy and moving around too much. I face palm myself, he's so deaf, and I thought I was the deaf one.

"I found him" i yelled and pointed to Jake

"Aah...... oh Jake... did you meant Jake?" he said catching up

"Yes!" i said and laughed and made our way to Jake

"Kaitlyn!!! Harrry!! Wazzzaa!!" he said already drunk and it's barely 8:00

"Heey happy birthday" I said and gave him a hug

"Happy birthday bro" Harry said once we broke our hug

"Guess whooo?" someone said to me and cover my eyes. I smiled and turned around to see my boyfriend for 3 months. Andy.

"Andy!" I squealed and gave him a bear hug.

"Hey babe" he said and kissed my cheek.Andy and I have been together for 3 months and he is a one year older than me so he is 17. He has a nice quiff, blue eyes, lip piercing and some tattoos and he is in a rock band.

Once me and Andy were dating Harry always disliked Andy being with me, he didn't mind if he was dating someone other than me. I just think he is being over protective since we have been friends for years now and have been close together.

"Hey happy birthday jake" he said and then chuckled to see that Jake is already drunk out of his mind.

"Wazaa Andy! come one lets go get some more vodka!!!" Jake started yelling and before Jake took Andy from me I told him that I was going to find my two close friends. Winter and Alexia.

Winter has brunette hair with blonde highlights, wavy hair, blue eyes, dimples, tattoo on her waist and wrist, belly button pierced, curvy body, and she is a total fashionista.

Alexia she has blonde hair, tall, has hazel eyes, she has her nose and belly button pierced, she has a butterfly tattoo on her lower back.

While I was searching for them, I caught them in the backyard talking to each other and holding beer in there hands.