Chapter 4

HEEEY PEEPS

Thx for reading this story so far, hope you guys are enjoying the story!!!

Plz comment and vote (^_^)

I'm gonna try to update as much as possible.

Well enjoy!!!

Maddie's POV

I walked to a nearby tree at the empty field and sat down, reading random books that I found inside my bag. I needed my quiet space right now.

I read and read, not caring about anything and clearing all my troubles out of my head.

After reading a few chapters of my book, the bell rang, and placed the book in my bag and ealked away yo my class

~~~~~~~~

"Where were you?" Conor asked me.

I looked at him, I just forgot for a moment.

"No where really, just reading my book by the tree." I answered to him. He looked calm.

"Oh," he replied smiling at me. Conor's nice and all... but he seems really protective for a friend.

Conor's POV

I can't deny it, even though I practically met Maddie for a day, I feel so over orotective. To be honest, Maddie's actually really brautiful... my god... I think I have a crush on this girl... she seems so nice, she doesn't talk big, she's special.

I want to be close to her as much as possible, I want to be more thab friends with her, I don't want her to be close with Ryder. I need him to stay away from her. SHE'S MINE.

~~~~~~~~

Maddie's POV

I left school with Lisa with an apple in my hand. I was wearing blue shorts with a simple white tanktop.to go with it.

~~~~~~~~

Both me and Lisa walked out of the bus, and I see Conor standing, waiting for me. I walked up to him, and we staryed to talk about random stuff that just came to be funny.

Girls glared at me then changed it to an innocent smile. Ugh. They started rounding up Conor. They pushed me out of the picture. Of course they would. I rolled my eyes and left the bad vibe.

I came walking, I walked into a crowd wiggling my way to my locker and bumped into someone's back.

"Sorry," I apologized. I looked up.to.see who it was. It was Ryder. Karma hates me.

I looked down, avoiding his look at me, I took small steps, walking to my locker that wasn't that far away.

Ryder grabbed my wrist. I blushed and felt my cheeks burn into a crimson red. Wait... I blushed?

"Where are you going?" he asked sounding irritated.

I didn't turn my head. I didn't want him to look at my red face. God Maddie, get a hold of yourself! STOP BLUSHING! What I thought to myself didn't work.

"I'm just going to my locker," I answered, still not looking at him.

"Hey," he said. I still faced the opposite direction.

"HEY," he repeated raising his voice.

I remained in the same pose, tugging my hand away from his grip a bit more.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you" he pulled me, forcing me to turn. He cupped me face, makng me look directly at his face.

Dammit.

He saw my red face. He looked shocked at first, then he started to chuckle. I removed his hands from my face and looked at my locker, getting my books still red in embarrassment.

"Ha ha ha, you done yet?" I asked annoyed. I felt my face cool.

"Done, you don't need to be embarrassed, your blushing face is cute," he stated with a smile.

I can't believe I'm thinkng this, but his smile is priceless.

After saying that, I blushed even more. I left the scene looking down. Ryder looked at me as I left, still smiling, I could feel it.

Ryder's POV

Honestly, after seeing her cute red cheeks, I couldn't help but feel relieved and happy. I thought she was avoiding me, but turns out that she wasn't. Her blushing face is priceless. She was so beautiful...I think... I'm interested in her.

Her lightly wavy hair was soft and silky, her face was beautifully shaped, plus her rosy blushing face just made her even more flawless.

Looking around ger surroundings, she was actually popular, secretly with thr boys, she doesn't notice that guys constantly look at her.

Like a beast. They want her. They like her. Tbey want to take her away. I won't let them, beacause,

SHE'S BELONGS TO ME.