Chapter 5

HEEEEEEY GUYS!

IT'S BEEN SO FUN WRITNG THIS STORY...

LIKE ALWAYS, VOTE PLZZZZZZ

COMMENT

AND NEVER STOP READING.

XDDDDDDDD

Back to the story :)

Maddie's POV

I left still feeling a slight burnung in my cheeks, but soon it faded away. I walked quickly to my class. I spent a day until lunch listening to boring crap.

~~~~~~~~~~ (Lunch)

I took a random clean seat, and in about 5 minutes or so during my blissful eating, a boy I had completely no connection between, just started talking to me.

He had light brown hair, chocolate brown eyes. His styled seemed... fresh, refreshing? He seemed innocent, but all the crap he said so far, I wasn't interested.

These guys seem like trouble.

I ignored most of his flirt words and was ready to leave. He grabbed me by the arm and asked, trying to sound sexy, "Where y'goin baby?"

I looked at him in disgust.

"I'm leaving," I stated forcefully.

He gave me a smirk and said, "You're not going anywhere babe."

I cringed my nose and started tugging my arm away, constantly with more force, but his grip just tightened more each time I tried pulling my arm away.

"Let go of her,"a deep voice came behind me. Ryder came to the rescue. Ryder gave him a death glare making him flich in terror. The random guy backed up, not wanting to mess with him.

Geez, I wouldn't mess with Ryder either. Ryder looked scary as sh*t. Eventually, the guy left. He feared Ryder.

"Are you okay?" Ryder asked worried.

"...Yea, I'm fine," I stated.

"What did he do you?" he asked. It seems like he didn't clearly trust my first answer to him.

"I'm fine," I reassured him.

He stared at me seriously waitibg for and answer to come out of my mouth.

I sighed and answered, "He just walked up to me and started flirting some nonsense."

Ryder believed me this time and stuck with the answer, giving me a satisfied look.

He just stood their, looking at me, smirking, I turn to the side, ending the uncomfortable eye contact, and took a step.

Conor was there.

WHAT THE HELL...was he there the whole entire time?

"Co-" I was about to say his name but didn't let me finish, grabbing my wrist tightly. It hurt a bit, but I stayed silent, and confused. He dragged me away.

Conor's POV

This annoying bastard was always their.

It pissed me off.

I dragged her away, far away, far away from Ryder.

It was obvious that he was also interested in Maddie. I can't let her.stay alone with this bastard. He would take her away from me.

I can't let him do that to me. He's had enough girls to play with, out of all the girls that he could have, why did it have to be Maddie?

She's so amazing, she's too good for his, he doesn't deserve her.

I stopped walking and face her. "What were you doing with that guy?" I asked loudly and impatient.

She looked at me stunned and shocked. I'm serious about this girl.

Maddie's POV

This is probably the first time that Conor raised his voice at me. He looked angry, serious, anxious...

"He didn't do anything to me, he just saved me from an idiot," I answered clearly.

His look remained the same. I gave a sigh, I felt irritated that he wouldn't listen to me.

"Do you trust me? Do you think I'm lying?" I asked.

His facial expression changed. I didn't wait for his to answer. I left him and walked away feeling kind of relieved, I've gone through too much pressure for now. Moments later, the frickin annoying bell rang, alerting me go to my boring sessions.

~~~~~~~~(Boring class stuff)

I came out of the school looking around for Lisa. She was smiling in happiness and squealing like a little girl.

"Woah, what are you so cheerful about sis?" I asked her curiously.

She looked at me smiling, "You'll see soon," she said still having the smile on her face.

I rolled my eyes, she really can be like a little girl sometimes.

~~~~~~~(At home)

"MOOOOOOM, WERE HOME!!!" I hollered to her.

"Heeeeey sweetie," she said with a sheepish smile on her face.

This is a new one.

"Your friend came ober to visit you honey, he's in the living room," she said happily.

Friend? Was it Conor? How did he know where I live?

I walked to the living room expecting Conor, but it wasn't him...

It was Ryder...

HALLO THIS STORY WAS PRETTY FUN WRITNG, THE GOOD PARTS ARE COMING UP REALLY SOON

NEXT CHAPTER GONNA HAVE ALL THE GOOF STUFF

XDDDDDD!

GONNA UPDATE PRETTY SOON!!!