Chapter 7

HELLO GUYS!!!

IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I UPDATED :3

PLZZZZZZ COMMENT

VOTE

AND READ MORE AND MORE!!!

ENJOY!

~~~~~~

Maddie's POV

Here I am, sittng down on my couch with Ryder... with an awkward silence.

"So..." I said, my voice trailing off, breaking the silence.

"What do you wanna do while were waiting for the food?" I asked, "wanna watch a movie or something?"

"Sure," he answered me, smiling.

I picked out a random horror movie, The Grudge.

Ryder was still seated on the couch. I was about to sit down, but then my mom called for me.

"HONEY! HELP ME OUT IN THE KITCHEN!!!" she hollered from the kitchen.

"OK!!!" I screamed back at her. I headed to the kitchen, and helped Mom with the easy cooking stuff.

After I finished helping, I headed back to the movie and Ryder, but he wasn't there. Is he in the restroom or something???

I walked to both of the restooms hoping to see them be occupied and locked, but they turned out to be conpletely empty.

Where is he? Where would he want to go in this house??? I checked all the rooms, still empty and undisturbed.

I checked my room last. Ryder was standing up, observing the crap load ton of pictures on my desk.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING LOOKING AT MY PRIVACY!?!?!" I yelled at him. He flinched, not aware that I saw him looking through my belongings.

"I-uh-" he said trying to think of an excuse. I glared at him, signaling him 'GET THE F*UCK OUT OF MY GODDAMN ROOM.'

"K KIDS, THE FOOD'S READY!!!" Mom informed us loudly.

I gave Ryder a final glare and walked away. Why did he do that? The pictures were memories of me and... 'him'. My god, I should've burned those pictures.

Mom was at the table with bowls filled with yummy goodness. I could smell the delightful food from the hallway.

She placed the bowls in the middle of the square table. She turned around, seeing me after hearing my footsteps.

She gave me a small smile. Heavy footsteps came behind me. Ryder was there. I gave a quick glance.to him and called Lisa for dinner.

I can't look at him right now.

Ryder's POV

Maddie left the room...I was dissappinted. I was hoping that she would get scared during the movie, and come to me snuggling into my chest in fear.

Since there was nothing for me to do, I walked around the house, and saw a room that caught my attention. A sign that had a name printed on it: Maddie.

I wanted to go in, and see how she felt comfortable, I just had an urge. By the time I new it, my feet were already planted in her room. I looked around, and saw a numerous pictures laying on her desk.

It was ripped in half, separating her beautiful smiling face, and someone else, probably a guy. There were so many pictures that had the same position and shape. It was cut or ripped in half from someone else.

IT REALLY WAS GUY. Leaning to get a better look at the face that barely showed on the torn paper, a loud voice broke me from my cocentration.

It was Maddie. Oh god. HOLY SH*T. THIS IS REALLY BAD. SHE CAUGHT ME LOOKING AT HER STUFF.

"I-uh-" I stuttered, about to explain and say some random lame excuse.

She cut me off and yelled at me a lot of stuff, scolding and lexturing me like a mom.

Her glare hurts. It was like a needle getting to my heart.

I should explain to her, and get answers about whoever that person was.

I need to get things right, and apologize.

~~~~~~~~

OMG. YAAAAAAY I FINISHED THE CHAPTER!!!

WHO IS MADDIE REFERING TO AS "HIM"?

HMMMMMMMM :3

NEXT CHAPTER WILL TALK ABOUT "HIM"

COMMENT

VOTE

AND REEEEEAD!!! XD