Chapter 6

YAAAAAY! I WAS REALLY EXCITED TO WRITE THIS!!!

ALL THE GOOD STUFF IS GONNA START IN THIS CHAPTER!!!

COMMENT.

VOTE.

KEEP CALM AND NEVER STOP READING!!! XDDDD

Maddie's POV

I saw Ryder sitting on my cream.colored couch. My mouth formed into and 'O' shape. Ryder turned his head to me, checking who it was, and after noticing that it was me, he gave me a warm smile.

My mom came up to me smiling and whispered to my ear, "Good job my daughter, he's a looker. Now go make me proud darling!" She gave me a small push and gave me a thumbs up and wink. 'Good luck,' she mentally spoke to me. I rolled my eyes.

I sat down sitting on the couch across of Ryder.

"How do you know where I live?" I asked confused.

"Your kind sister told me," he answered smirking.

I swear to god, I'm gonna get her after this. I clenched my fist.

"Why are you here?" I asked, still slightly confused.

"I just came over to ask you something," he said, and asked firmly, "After that guy took you away, what did he do to you?"

"Nothing," I stated.

He looked at me like was lyng to him. People really need trust me and my answers.

"I swear to god, he didn't do anything to me," I told him irritatedly.

His facial expression didn't change. "Be more specific," he said seriously.

I groaned, "He just took me away, worried about what you did to me, AND THAT WAS IT. DO YOU GET IT NOW?" I told him, hopefully, he got my point that he could start believing what I told him for once.

"Ok, you got your answer, now leave my house," I said pointing at the door.

He looked kind own dissapointed... but I didn't bother to ask. He told a few steps forward to the door, and was about to turn the door knob.

"You're leaving already?" a sheepish came before me. It was Mom

"Yes Ms. Johnson," he answered Mom with an innocent smile.

"Why won't you stay for dinner? Where having pasta today," she asked politely.

"Why won't you stay over until the food us ready?" she finished.

WHAT? NO NO NO NO.

A a big smile grew on Ryder's face,

"Dinner would be great," Ryder closed the door, and walked our way.

"You guys can do whatever you want, go to Maddie's room or whatever, just have some fun until the food comes," Mom stated and left to the kitchen.

NO WAY. SHE DID NOT DO THAT. THIS IS VERY VERY BAD.

Ryder's POV

After Maddie got taken away from me, my heart sank. That guy always was in the way of everything.

I was about to hang out with Kyle and Justin, but something caught my attention. That girl that always hung out with Maddie.

I wanted to do something different... I wanted to make a suprise.

I walked up to the girl, and she had already caught my presence coming up to her.

"I need to talk to you really quick," I told her.

"Ryder Malcom... what are you planning to do to my sister?" she asked steadily getting panicked.

Sister? Maddie's her sister? Doesn't she have any other friends?

"No I'm not going to do anything to her, I'm just need to ask you something," I said simply to her.

She looked at me waiting to say something.

"Tell me where you guys live," I said.

Her eyes widened and her mouther gaped open.

"Why?!" she asked me very confused.

"I... I grew a thing for your sister so..." my voice trailed off.

Her face looked suprise, with the same facial expression for a few seconds, she snapped out of her world and looked serious.

"Are you serious?" she asked me.with curiosity.

"Yes," I simply stated.

"If you make my sister sad or something, I swear you that I will mess you up."

I nodded in agreement. I really was serious about this girl even though I met her for two days.

I gave me a smile and told me the details.

~~~~~~~~~

By the time I knew it, I was in Maddie's house. I made the dumbest excuse to go to her house. Really, I wanted to ask her a question?

But that wasn't actually a lie at least. I just wanted to see her cute, beautiful, face. I wanted to see this.girl again, that eye contact I had with her was the best thing that happened to me for a while.

After telling me what happend to her, I was forced to leave. I wanted to stay near her. I didn't want go, but her mom stopped me from doing so and invited me to dinner.

Awesome.

Maddie probably didn't notice, but her cheeks were like little two cute tomatoes.

She's just too beautiful.

Yaaaaay Ryder got to stay with her :DDDDDD

PLZZZZZ READ MORE AND MORE AS SOON AS I UPDATE OTHER CHAPTERS :3

#TEAMRYDER or #TEAMCONOR?

PLZZZZZ COMMENT THAT WOULD MAKE ME SOOOO HAPPY :)

AND VOTE!!!