Chapter 11

HEEEELLOS PEEPS :D

IT'S BEEN A WHILE SNCE I UPDATED... SO HERE IT IS!!!

:)))))

COMMENT

VOTE

AND BECOME MY FAN :DDDDD

Maddie's POV

Ryder gripped my wrist and dragged me out of the crowd of people.

"Where are we going?" I asked curiously.

He turned his head to me, and smirked. "Can't tell you." and looked back ahead of him.

We turned to a dark hallway, I had completely no idea where we were.

A slight cold breeze touched my bare skin. I was outside, Ryder's hand still gripped my wrist.

My vision wasn't as clear as it should've been, darkness still took over most of my sight, until I saw a beautiful green meadow with colorful flowers spread around. My mouth opened up in awe.

Ryder smiled at me, amused. It took me a while to realize that I was in a beautiful scenery, and i snapped out of the trance. "Why'd you bring me here?" I asked confused.

Ryder's smile was still planted on his face, and answered, "Thanks for telling me your secret...even though it brought you back some unwanted memories."

I almost forgot that I told him about my secret, I was so focused on doing a bunch of stuff with Lisa and Jane that my mind wasn't on 'him'.

I stayed silent.

"Do you wanna know a secret?" my eyes lit up. I love to keeping secrets. I nodded my head quickly.

"But," I frowned a bit. When there's a but, they always want something in exchange. It always happens in the movies. "I will tell you the secret, if you give me a kiss," he smirked.

My eyes widened. WHAT?!?!?!

"Only Justin and Kyle know," he included. I was dying to know the secret. Especially if it was a really big thing. I didn't want to kiss him at all.

"Can I kiss you on the cheek?" I asked, hesitating a bit. His smirk grew wider, reaching nearly to his cheeks.

"Yes you can," he answered back to me.

I hesitated a bit, but my will to know his secret took over me. I stood on my toes, leaning in a bit to his cheek. I was close to finishing the quick slight kiss, but he suddenly snapped his head to me and pressed his lips on mine briefly, and removed them.

His signiture smirk came on to him. I stood, taking a few seconds thinking what the hell just happened to me. Finally after realizing the fact that he kissed me, I felt my cheeks burning into a deep shade of red. He gave me a small chuckle at my reaction.

My first kiss was taken by Ryder...

The sentence repeated in my head a few times, telling me that it was real. It really happened.

But I wasn't going to say anything back to him. I wasn't going to try and deal with him for taking my first kiss away from me.

I was happy that my first kiss wasn't taken away by 'him'.

I had to admit that I'd rather kiss Ryder that that douche.

I sighed. I looked at Ryder, after calming down and thinking. He was still smirking, looking proud.

"So what's you secret?" I asked curiosly.

"Hmmmmmmmm, should I tell you my secret?" he put in index finger and thumb forming a 'check' sign, looking up like he was thinking.