Chapter 3

Yaaaaaaay, I updated!!!

Hopefully, you guys are enjoying this so far.

Plz Vote.

Don't stop reading.

comment.

:DDDDDDD . Anyway. back to the story

~~~~~~~

Maddie's POV

I feel like my head's steaming up with a crap load ton of reason's why I absolutly hate this guy (Ryder)

I made it to class in time, lucky for me Conor was in this class with me, I could have someone to talk to, should I? Nevermmind, I decided not to. I don't want to bother him with my problems, I'll just try to deal the by myself. I took a seat, people were still looking at me, but at least not as much as the other classes, some people went back to normal and didn't seem to get bothered.

~~~~~~~~~

After class-

I was ready to leave, I got my bag and put most of my books in leaving two text books out so I could hold them using my arms. I felt a slight tap on my shoulder. I flipped my hair back and turned my head. It was Conor.

"Are you okay? Did Ryder do anything to you?" Conor asked worried. I slightly nodded my head and answered, "I'm fine, I managed to run away."

Conor gave a sigh of relief. "Ok."

I gave a small smile, reassuring him that I was really okay. Truthfully, Conor is really nice, and even though I've known him for a day, I feel like I can talk to him about my problems. Just my problems, nothing else, and other random crap that comes up, I don't plan to tell him anything. I left the classroom, and I met up with Lisa. "Are you ok? I saw what happened this morning," Lisa asked. "I'n perfectly fine, I'm ok," I told her. She looked at me, checking if I was lying or not, she always did that when she thought that I was lying. I rolled my eyes. "I swear, I'm fine," i stated. She looked calm, finally getting my point. We rode in the old yellow bus, and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Morning-

I heavily woke up my eyes, tired, suprisingly by myself this time, I checked my clck, seeing that it was only 6:30 A.M. Great, now I'm wide awake, and I don't know what the hell to do. I hate it when I woke up early in the morning, and then I can't sleep back again. I sat up,grabbing the sheets and swiping to the other side of the bed, I planted my feet on the ground walking to the restroom, getting prepared.

~~~~~~~~~

Lisa, again, was talking to new people that sat around her, and some of her own friends that she already had a long time ago. I hopped off the bus, seeing numbers of girls crowding the front field of the school. I ignored the crowd an walked directly to the school entrance, but a tug on my sleeve stopped me, it was Lisa. "Let's go check it out," she asked curiously looking at the crowd.

"You can check it yours-" Lisa cut me off, not listening to what I wa going to reply.

Two beautiful aqua blue eyes stared right at me from the swarm. It was Ryder. I tugged my arm turning back at told Lisa, "I'm going back," I spotted Conor, and he saw me.

He smiled and waved. I gave him a small smile, and he ran to catch up to my spot. "Good morning!" he said happily to me. "Good morning," I said back. The yelling of the girls stopped, and it turned to mumbles and whispers. "Good Morning," a deep voice said to me. Ryder.

God. "Morning," I said calmly, trying to act like nothing happened yesterday. He shot a smile back to me and I walked away with Conor. He gave a glare at Ryder before we left, I noticed that but I"m just gonna pretend I didn't see that.

~~~~~~~~ (Boring stuff..... Good stuff)

I sat at an empty table at the cafeteria, eating my delish lunch. Ryder, stood in front of the table and sat down beside me. I backed up looking nervous. He chuckled. "I'm not going to do anything."

I just sat and continued eating lunch.

Why is he here?

"What you said yesterday, you meant it?" he asked, amused.

"About?"

"Not wanting to get involved with people like me ,and about being a ladykiller" he reminded me smiling in curiosity.

"Yes, I meant it, I don't want to get involved with you then , and I don't want to now," I said finished my food.

A girl sat near Ryder, she had perfect make up on, loose dirty blonde curls that fell down her shoulders, and in about 5 seconds, she started flirting.

I looked away, geting ready to leave, but Ryder grabbed a hold of my wrist, and asked me "Where are you going?"

"I'm not interrupting, you can handle your business." I stated walking away and throwing away my trash.

Why am I here?

Ryder was planning to stand up and say sonething, but he was held down by the girl.

"Geeez, just let her leave, she doesn't need to interrupt us," the girl said. She grabbed Ryder's collar and started kissing him tenderly, I made my way out and left the two of them to do their business.

Ryder's POV

I can't deny it, Maddie is very interesting and different from most girls that I know. They were all slutty and whorish, they tried to grab my attention by usijg their sex appeal and body, it started to get annoying.

I tried to get closer to her by talking and starting a conversation. Trying to make the scene better, Jessica just had to come in and ruin it for me. She was one of the whorish girls that tried to make me go out with her.

Crap she's gonna leave...

I tried to call her back, but this freakin slut pulled me down with her. After saying her nonsense, she kissed me, trying to get to my tongue, but it didn't work.

"Let go of me" I forcefully yelled at her, by the time I looked around, Maddie was already gone. My hands wrnt through my hair, sighing.

I lost her again...