Chapter 9

HEEEELLO!!!

It's been a while since I updated.

Pretty plzzzzzzzz X(

COMMENT

VOTE

READ

Maddie's POV

YAAAAAAAAAAY!!! It was finally a Saturday. I got to relax at home, and do a bunch of random crap. Mom was already gone by the time that I came out of bed, and Lisa was probably out with her friends or something, like usual. I brushed my teeth quickly, and jogged downstairs. Suprisingly I saw a bunch of girls and guys (probably Lisa's friends)shirtless and in bikinis, and a bunch of stuff that was going to be brought for paradise or something.

"Hey!" Lisa came from behind me. She was also dressed in two piece dark purple bikini.

"We were about to go to the beach," she said happily, "and you're gonna come with us too!"

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. "WHAT!?!? WHY DO I HAVE TO COME WITH YOU GUYS?!?!" I yelled confused.

"Cuuuuuuz..." her voiced trailed off, giving me a mischievous look. She pointed to the crowd of people. Conor was standing, shirtless with only navy blue trunks, and blending in with the talkative people, excited to go and have their sunny fun.

"He asked me to invite you," she said giving me a sly smile. I rolled my eyes. I didn't want to go, I didn't like crowds. I just wanted to stay home, and do my own business. I looked at Lisa and answered "NO," I spun the other way using my heels, and was about to walk away to my room until everyone was gone.

"Aah-" I shrieked briefly. Lisa was tugging arm, stopping me from leaving.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE Y-" LIsa cut me off and said, " I'm not giving you any options, you're coming to the beach with me."

"LIsa-" I whined. "C'mon. PLEEEEEASE. Just this once, and I will never bother you again, to any parties, or anything," she pleaded crossing her fingers together, and giving me her best puppy eyes. Her puppy look didn't fool me of cours, but I gave a second thought to her deal. I alwaysgot annoyed when she asked me to go to a party with her because she didn't want to be 'alone'.

I sighed, "Ok...I"ll go, but you better keep your word, No more pleading to parties, or anything," I responded with a deadly look in her eye, just to make sure that she wasn't lying.

"I promise," she said, happily. She pulled on my wrist, taking me to her room. She chose a two piece bikini that was strapless and blue. She took our shoulder bags and stuffed it with a bunch of stuff that we needed to go to the beach. I wore my bikini behind my clothes, like everyone else.

"Hey guys," she averted her friends attention to her. They all stared at us. I already felt uneasy. She introduced me to them, them to me. I just greeted politely. My goodness, almost all these guys are smokin'.

As we all were crowding to get out of the door, I overheard some whispers from boys. "Oh my god, Lisa's sister is smokin' hot," they whispered playfully to one another. I was probably hearing things. I ignored the whispering. Everyone was divided into groups, so that we kow who to ride with. In my case, I had to ride with Lisa, and her beauty friend, Jane.

Jane had long, wavy, chest colored hair that reached to the middle of her back. She had long legs, and a perfectly tanned body, and she wore a red v-line one piece bikini. She looked as if she could be a teen model. Jane was different. She was fun and hyper, and she looked like she was a person that could get along with people easily.