Chapter 10

HEEEEEEEY!!!

ARE YOU GONNA VOTE? OR NAAAH

PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT!!! (>.<)

Maddie's POV

Shopping was not one of my favorite things to do with Lisa. THERE WAS SO MUCH WALKING. I groaned at the thought of buying things with Lisa. Jane was perky as was excited as Lisa. They squealed in excitement.

"Do I have to go?" I whined like a child.

"Yes, we need to go buy you some clothes to go to a party," she said seriously, placng her hands on her hips.

My eyes widened. PARTY?! WHY DO I HAVE YO GO TO A PARTY?!?!

"I THOUGHT YOU SAID THAT YOU WEREN'T GOING TO BOTHER ME ABOUT PARTIES ANYMORE!" I yelled in irritation.

She flinched at me and then pointed to Jane, smirking in amusement.

"She wanted you to go, I just agreed with her," Lisa said.

I rolled my eyes.

"It's a super classy party held by someone in our school, a rich dude," she said wiggling her eyebrows.

I shook my head side to side in disagreement.

"Pleeeeeeease, do it for me?" Jane said crossing her fingers together, giving me pleading puppy eyes that can easily swoon people. I just stared at her, thinking of my decision.

"Please, please, please!!!" she beeged like a little girl. She said tapping her feet against the ground in one place.

Her whining baby voice was getting on my nerves. Jane was contantly begging me like a kid on a tantrum.

"OK, I'LL GO!" I said loudly, giving up.

"Yay!" both of them squealed and happiness. Lisa grabbed my wrist and ran out the door with her purse. Jane followed us.

Lisa shoved me in Jane's Porsche. My god, Jane's rich...

Lisa had informed me that Jane was going to pay for the stuff that we needed. This was the first time that I ever went shopping with anyone besides Lisa.

~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at the mall. Lisa and Jane were experts at shopping and style. I just pictured tham holding numbers of bags.

We went in the shop looking for a dress. They were all so beautiful, they were all carefully detailed with accessories and fine fabric. Thwy all loomed extremely expensive. My jae dropped slightly in awe. Lisa was almost as suprised as I was, but her eyes were set on the designs of the beautifully tailored dresses.

Jane had a smile on her face. She wasn't amused, it was like she was used to seeing these.

We headed towards abd aisle of dresses in hangers. Jane and Lisa immediately went scavenger hunting for a pretty dress.

They held tons of dresses over their arms and contiued picking more that satisfied them. I stood, watching them doing their thing.

I walked another aisle that mentioned my size. I just looked at the dresses, but I didn't pick out any of them. Jane and Lisa came running to me, with a wide smile. Their arms were covered with dresses, they almost formed into a small stack.

My mouth formed a small gap. The smiled like that was nothing, it was.normal for them. Practically all of the dresses that they chose were up our knees.

"We found a dress for you," they said, still smiling.

We walked fitting room amd used one of the stalls. Jane handede a violet silk dress that reached t my knee. It only had one strap to hangover my shoulder.